What app do you listen to music on?

KILZ FILLZ

I downloaded Tidal and Napster (yep) a lil bit back, but haven’t set either up.

No real issue with Spotify, just curious what else is out there. Not a fan of pandora at all - the playlists loop back on themselves after like 20 songs or whatever. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

What the fuck!!  🤣 

I'm pretty sure their algorithm is mad confused cuz I'll listen to a bunch of jazz and soul and rap in the same sitting. Then the algorithm is like, "yo I got you fam. You're gonna love this."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm pretty sure their algorithm is mad confused cuz I'll listen to a bunch of jazz and soul and rap in the same sitting. Then the algorithm is like, "yo I got you fam. You're gonna love this."

Back in the 90’s there was this French dude that rapped over jazz type beats. I think his name was MC Solaar, I used to mock his voice with gibberish sounding French words. I think Guru sucked this guys cock or something. 

• LOL! 4

17 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I downloaded Tidal and Napster (yep) a lil bit back, but haven’t set either up.

No real issue with Spotify, just curious what else is out there. Not a fan of pandora at all - the playlists loop back on themselves after like 20 songs or whatever. 

Pandora is the music verison of todays facebook, son. Spotify is the only good one imo. Boy did they raise prices though. Apple music is second but only because i never tried to hard at using it. I only listen to talk radio in the morning over there. 

54 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

MediaFire , rutracker , YouTube to mp3 , Google drive.

Winamp on PC.

Musicolet on Android.

Moded Spotify premium APK .

is Winamp really still supported??? spent so much time staring at this shit. did you ever fuck with AOL progz ?  I came across those where I could just enter a command in a chat and the prog would play that song, or reverse, skip, whatever - after that I didn’t fuck w Winamp for a while I think until AOL was defunct. 

kinda crazy looking back and thinking about how you could just download cracking and phishing progz like nothing lol. I hope someday we get back to the Wild West internet but I think maybe Pandora’s (😎) box is open. 

05D95C53-85DE-4925-BAFE-0AC8876E1563.png.b72014ccdaf263a7571fbd8ba18ca765.png

• Props 1

So I've been using a method to kill YouTube ads through this website, but the method changed due to an phone update,  I will explain . (Android users)

If you post a music video on the forum, you will get no ads (at least in my case).

On Android,  there is a option to change the app into "pop up view " like so....

Screenshot_20220508-124015_One UI Home.jpg

If you let the video play and do this, the video would still play in the background. However,  you cannot do this anymore, so now here is an alternative....

Screenshot_20220508-124003_YouTube.thumb.jpg.cc13a44d6454437b71b6ad80a216bf2a.jpg

Still change your app to "pop up view" and bring it all the way down the screen.   As you can see, it slightly gets in the way but not to bad. Bad thing is you can't press the home button, or it will cut the music.

The music section would be a great place to place music videos with no YouTube ads.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 1