It's Friday and I'm a free man.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

your a brave sole..

i woulda killed myself...

either that or revolutionized the world by coming up with some super genius invention i thought up while having so much time on my hands trapped in my house.

dam, house arrest might do me some good. :) haha

teaser

dude, youd probably top your own record for counts of masturbating in one day...

a lofty goal, but i bet on house arrest you could get it if you practiced every day.

;)

Originally posted by 1LIFE2LIVE

(Fade in scene. Monique and Antonio are sitting in Antonio's living room. Antonio's shirt is off, revealing his bulging biceps, etc, etc, and they are passionately licking at each other and making out and shit.)

Antonio: Oh Monique. Your kiss is like a soft summer breeze, my love.

Monique: Oh Antonio. Do me in the ass.

(As Antonio is poised to slam Monique, the door bursts open and in walks Tyrell, Monique's ex-husband, who she framed, so she could divorce him and collect his fortune and roam around the world on yachts and shit. Cue danger music. Closeup to Monique's face. Her face pulls back in a mask of horror)

Tyrell: (casually) Hello Monique. Long time, no see. Who's your friend...the guy about to ass-ram you?

(Antonio dismounts and puts on a robe, obscuring his bulging muscles from housewives across america. A collective sigh of frustration issues from living rooms across the country.)

Antonio: My name is Antonio. I am Monique's husband. And who are you, interrupting my anal probing?

Tyrell: (stepping closer, as Monique backs away and puts on her own robe.) Remarried so soon, Monique? What happened? My money ran out? (to Antonio) I am Tyrell, Monique's ex-husband, who she framed for murder, so she could divorce me and collect our prenuptual settlement. (growing angry) My life was ruined....until I escaped.....to take my revenge! Five long months I've waited for this moment!

(Tyrell pulls a pistol from under his jacket, cue action music, and advances towards the treacherous Monique.)

Antonio: (look of shock and confusion spreads across his face.) Monique, you told me Tyrell was killed in a tragic automobile accident five months ago. I consoled you, and our love grew. At least that's what I thought. Are you after my fortune, as well?

Monique: No Antonio! I love you! I don't care that you're worth 1.5 billion dollars, and you own the largest cocktail sword manufacturing company in the world! That means nothing to me!

Antonio: (look of disgust) Yeah right, gold-digging piece of shit whore!

(with that, Antonio and Tyrell tear off their shirts, revealing bulging sweaty muscles, and advance on Monique. Paralyzed with fear, Monique sits in the corner, where they pummel her face into what looks like a Tombstone� microwave supreme pizza, knocking her out and giving her amnesia. Antonio and Tyrell walk away arm in arm, cue victory music, as we learn Antonio knew all along, and they are secretly an inter-racial gay couple plotting the evil Monique's demise.)

this shits funny, but it shouldnt be here.

Archived