It's Friday and I'm a free man.

T.T Boy

well the clock struck midnight a few hours ago which now means that tt is now off of house arrest. thats right im a free man again. 5 months of being stuck in this house seems like about 5 years. oh well at least i k now that tomorrow i can wake up and walk where ever i want to whenever i want to without getting arrested. thank god for freedom. never take it for advantage cause it can be revoked at any moment. damn, i think its about time i got back to trains and painting them for those special people in my life. goodnight all.

oh feel free to im me if youre on tonight. bfresh764 we can discuss anything you please.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

After 5 months TT...GET OUT!!

What were you on house arrest for man murder. 5 months is a long time. My friend was under house arrest* for like 1 month and they had for assault.:) :o

thanks for the kind words pistol. seriously.

i was up for aggravated assault. ive also been on curfew for a year prior to the 5 months. its gonna be hard adjusting to life the way it used to be before all of this happened. i honestly dont even knwo where to start.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

it was funny to hear you say don't take freedom for granite, it can be taken away at any time. nothing wrong with you, just i doesn't sound right with the definition of freedom.

i know what you mean. but really no one is free. your government owns you. they let you do as you please under the conditions of the law. if you fuck up, and break thhose laws, they take your freedom away. therefore making no one truly free. kinda see what i mean? this thread could take a wierd turn any second here.

Originally posted by Pistol

After 5 months TT...GET OUT!!

What were you on house arrest for man murder. 5 months is a long time. My friend was under house arrest* for like 1 month and they had for assault.:) :o

my boy was on house arrest untill his court date..september 12th untill january 6th..that was just for assault with a deadly weapon..it usually doesnt matter what you do..its how long it takes for you to get a spot..he would go to court and the faggot he sliced wouldnt show so he would be on house arrest for another 2 monthes eachtime..court is a bitch..those days were dope though..mad parties.

awwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just woke up nd its time to go out. look ut free world here i come. i guess im gonna pay a trip to the yard, bk, maybe a strip joint, who knows....... damn thsi feels good. so fuck the computer for the day. ill be back later to tell how it all went. thansk for the support folks. have afucking cool ass day!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 1LIFE2LIVE

(Fade in scene. Monique and Antonio are sitting in Antonio's living room. Antonio's shirt is off, revealing his bulging biceps, etc, etc, and they are passionately licking at each other and making out and shit.)

Antonio: Oh Monique. Your kiss is like a soft summer breeze, my love.

Monique: Oh Antonio. Do me in the ass.

(As Antonio is poised to slam Monique, the door bursts open and in walks Tyrell, Monique's ex-husband, who she framed, so she could divorce him and collect his fortune and roam around the world on yachts and shit. Cue danger music. Closeup to Monique's face. Her face pulls back in a mask of horror)

Tyrell: (casually) Hello Monique. Long time, no see. Who's your friend...the guy about to ass-ram you?

(Antonio dismounts and puts on a robe, obscuring his bulging muscles from housewives across america. A collective sigh of frustration issues from living rooms across the country.)

Antonio: My name is Antonio. I am Monique's husband. And who are you, interrupting my anal probing?

Tyrell: (stepping closer, as Monique backs away and puts on her own robe.) Remarried so soon, Monique? What happened? My money ran out? (to Antonio) I am Tyrell, Monique's ex-husband, who she framed for murder, so she could divorce me and collect our prenuptual settlement. (growing angry) My life was ruined....until I escaped.....to take my revenge! Five long months I've waited for this moment!

(Tyrell pulls a pistol from under his jacket, cue action music, and advances towards the treacherous Monique.)

Antonio: (look of shock and confusion spreads across his face.) Monique, you told me Tyrell was killed in a tragic automobile accident five months ago. I consoled you, and our love grew. At least that's what I thought. Are you after my fortune, as well?

Monique: No Antonio! I love you! I don't care that you're worth 1.5 billion dollars, and you own the largest cocktail sword manufacturing company in the world! That means nothing to me!

Antonio: (look of disgust) Yeah right, gold-digging piece of shit whore!

(with that, Antonio and Tyrell tear off their shirts, revealing bulging sweaty muscles, and advance on Monique. Paralyzed with fear, Monique sits in the corner, where they pummel her face into what looks like a Tombstone� microwave supreme pizza, knocking her out and giving her amnesia. Antonio and Tyrell walk away arm in arm, cue victory music, as we learn Antonio knew all along, and they are secretly an inter-racial gay couple plotting the evil Monique's demise.)

holy shit are you serious??? you couldnt leave the house for 5 months....god damn that has got to suck.....what about leaving the house for grocerys and shit, or what if you sat on a butt plug and needed go to the hospital??? what about if a giant killler hypo kitten......i'll shut up

damn today was quite the day. welll not that amazing, but for a guy who hasnt seen anything in five months you could imagine it was quite the shocker. im going to start off by telling you my events.

first off picked up my homie, went to the local wendys, had my self a fat ass number one (with cheese), then proceeded to go and try and scam tickets to the hockey game, that didnt work out so, i made the old trip to the bench and caught a few trains and a few flicks, then went up to the good ole layup, did some um stuff per say, then went and uhhh to a buddies shop, ended up seeing a movie, and going for beers at the local pub with all the homies. not too exciting for you, but i was damn happy.

anyways, it was tuff but i did it.

thansk to everyone for the kind words. i reallly appreciate it.

Archived