When

im fucking bored

ive got cans in my closet rotting away

i havent gone bombing in about 3 weeks

i need a pack of smokes

im fucking bored

im leaving the truck at home and walking to the liquor store cans in hand

i am proud of me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i got a few good bombs on some construction equipment thats sitting up the street, and one on the wall of the store facing the street.

got my smokes, but then i heard the sirens of two cop cars coming up the street most likely to arrest some shithead in the gangstaville apartments up the street, oh well it felt good to get out for a bit

Originally posted by 23578

so you better get this party star-ted.

i'm sorry in advance, it's been stuck in my head today.

haha my head has had 'here i am, duh nuh nuh, rocked you like a hurricane' stuck on repeat all day

right on...I had some beers and did a throw tonight....wanted to chill since last night a friend and I went and destroyed everything we could find...better safe than sorry.you know?

This board ain't big enough fo the 2 of us.

Hello.

I write Whenone. my screen name here is when1.0.

I do not have the problem of cans burning holes in my closet. but i'm sure some people probably read this, thought you were me, and assumed i do.

i really don't care if you write WHEN. but if you were to replace the "one" with a "two", that would be cool.

thanks for your time.

WHENONER

tsc.ta.asp.metalmilitia.

Re: This board ain't big enough fo the 2 of us.

Originally posted by when1.0

Hello.

I write Whenone. my screen name here is when1.0.

i really don't care if you write WHEN. but if you were to replace the "one" with a "two", that would be cool.

thanks for your time.

Dude, he registered on here almost a year before you did... you do the math and work out who should change there alias.. aight ? :rolleyes:

UPS !!

alright...im pissed as fuck....im a dying to go bombing but i cannot sneak out of my mother fuckin house....god it sucks being a fuckin kid.....i got two spots i want to hit so badly....but my doors sqeak and 4 cans of WB-40 wont shut it up, there is a system of heating vents so a sound can be carried around the house, and my dad is a light sleeper....im so fuckin pissed...i neeeeeed to go bombing!!!! GOD DAMMIT...now im working on a sketch and im ripping my fuckin hair out because no matter what i do its coming out shitty.....im going to quit graffiti fuck!!!!!!!!

thanks avils, and sorry when1.0 if i dont get out as much as i used to but i have a job that takes up alot of my time and provides me with rent and food, sorry if my priorities arent straight :rolleyes:

and no regulator it isnt 12 i live in cali, it was something like 3:30 or so.

p.s. regulator just jump out your window

Originally posted by The Fratboy.

bro.jpg

i remember when i was young and the only time my dad would fuckin touch me was when he wanted a kiss. and fuckin. yea.

shit.

well, you're not gonna convince me that frat guys aren't watching South Park, so I'm sure you would be aware of the similar, yet funny, version of the same joke that was employed on that show this week. So, noticing poor job of 'reconstruction' of the origianl humorous device; I'm forced to ask...

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE SCHOOLS TEACHING???

Archived