LMAO Klops getting fucked up on the streets and on the net

glorydays

first of all "cancel culture" isn't real. louis ck just won a grammy. people who complain their youtube channel was deleted weren't "canceled," they violated the terms of service too many times. you can do anything on the internet, maybe not where you want to, but that's your problem, and you look stupid being mad about it. conservatives love to get mad at things that are made up though so no one should be surprised 

klops is one of these redpill dorks who wants attention and is getting it. when you paint graffiti that says more than a made up name you should expect a bigger audience of people to respond to that. nothing new 

all of them want attention, they think being antisemitic or misogynistic or something else is edgy and new, and most people know it's not, and a smaller group of people will be angry about your opinions. you're not being cancelled when someone thinks you're shitty or stupid, which is all the more funny because the "debate me!" people are the first to say they're being cancelled. the culture war is so boring. 

i would love to go over his graffiti and leave my name. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think almost all of us here in this thread at least are far from conservative….

a bunch of people were up in arms over the Loius CK grammy. Will Smith banned from Oscars for 10 years. Gruden with the NFL - plenty of examples of people losing their jobs or status due to backlash over statements or perceived wrongs, sometimes even years in the past.

My comparison to cancel culture was that this is a group calling on others to rally up and shit on this dude…..:

I am firmly in your camp, diss his shit and look to box. Handle it without enlisting anyone…..

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 6:30 PM, fat ralphy said:

i think almost all of us here in this thread at least are far from conservative….

a bunch of people were up in arms over the Loius CK grammy. Will Smith banned from Oscars for 10 years. Gruden with the NFL - plenty of examples of people losing their jobs or status due to backlash over statements or perceived wrongs, sometimes even years in the past.

yeah, we mostly agree. i just feel like both the will smith and jay gruden things were textbook violations of code of conduct that also would've been prosecuted before our current era, not some great cultural force/mob that censored them.

we'll have to see if will smith's career will suffer at all, jay gruden was fired in the fall (october?) and already interviewed with the saints in february. if he never works again then i AM wrong here. but i just don't think the world is righteous enough