LMAO Klops getting fucked up on the streets and on the net

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I sometimes like to randomly put this track in my most gangster of gangster rap playlists to troll myself and who ever else may be listening.

I don’t think Klops likes this song as much as I do. But I bet he is trolling for suckas.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

13 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

1. @glorydaysstill training jiu jitsu at all?

2. Is this a Channel Zero thread?

3. Different than Clops NLT - I dug dudes shit when he started writing and NLT is dope. 

Also that diss is pretty weak. 

This the real Clops. LOL

Real Clops

hey brother,

Yea I'm still rolling! I'm getting my blue belt in a few months!!!

I really don't know. I just thought that KLOPS getting shit on was funny af.

CLOPS i think is not the same as KLOPS from nyc

I've been following KLOPS in IG for the longest time. The guy just started doing weird shit after 2016. It's like he flipped or some shit.

• Truth 1
  • Props 2

Always been a sucker for clean and creative throws. That’s really the only thing I pay any attention too. If I’m paying attention at all. I shoulda known something was off with man’s when I saw such a big name getting lined in my neck of the woods. Usually a pretty good indicator lol. I don’t take other peoples words on dudes for shit unless I know them personally though so who knows. I don’t follow guy. Won’t bother to look into the scoop. Is what it be I reckon. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

The only thing I’m not feeling with this is the cancel culture aspect of it creeping into the graffiti game…..

It has always been you have issue with dude make it known - diss their shit, talk shit, be ready to throw hands etc

I for sure don’t agree with dudes belief system but the whole rally up the troops to cancel dude out is wack imo.

Graf been full of straight skumbags since day one. This some Gen Z type shit going on. Glad that 12oz was the only digital beef around when I was a kid.

• Like 1
  • Truth 4

I feel like there’s a difference, and that happens when you are being the antagonist. Klops was spouting shit that made my 911 is fake, new world order, coworker at the bong shop look normal. Like my all means live your own truth but if you are that deep dont be surprised when you start ruffling feathers.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

trendy cancel culture has no place here...neither does being an annoying internet troll in the case of what klops is doing. all and all, it's pretty corny.

not to be devils advocado but fuck it, 

i wonder how many rappers and writers who were exiled because they were gay? 

• LOL! 1

Everyone is just feeding into the attention he craves…. Otherwise he wouldn’t  be posting his politic statements on IG. Those hollow fonts are fire tho. I really wish we could go back to not everyone and their brother being hyper politicized. What did @Boris The Butchersay? All I wanna hear is how they got dope, broke it down, and what they bought with the proceeds. This shits getting real gay real fast. 

is his graff good?

Is he up? 

everything else is secondary.

if you got beef, go find his shit and go over it. 

otherwise….

D050AFF9-181B-47B8-B6DA-FD903621865E.png.7079b24ed5eb8492462819c46738bbe0.png

• Like 1
  • Truth 3