... the ....VIZIE....DTS.A2M.MAYHEM post ...

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 5th wheel

my he's good....he's destroyin stuff in kc..doing a good job too...his misfits production with chip is great..but it aint runnnin no more...someone should post the whole thing if they got it....once again i wish i could post...cuz i got my share of vizie paraphanella..hehe......more more more

i enjoy how some fools say how they never thought viz bombed or was considered a bomber...yet dont leave there own city or go to the city where said writer lives...and considered, to whoes definiton...i can name several "fr8 guys" that are more up then "bombers"...cuz niggaz dont hit frisco or ny hard or dont whore off there photos means they just do freights...who cares what he is considered...if he dont bomb then to some fools on here he aint ill("real")...now they see sick shots by him and he all of a sudden has some "street cred"...my man vizy is the shit in many aspects...but that old shit is kick!!!

Guest sodapop7
Originally posted by IHATEU

i enjoy how some fools say how they never thought viz bombed or was considered a bomber...yet dont leave there own city or go to the city where said writer lives...and considered, to whoes definiton...i can name several "fr8 guys" that are more up then "bombers"...cuz niggaz dont hit frisco or ny hard or dont whore off there photos means they just do freights...who cares what he is considered...if he dont bomb then to some fools on here he aint ill("real")...now they see sick shots by him and he all of a sudden has some "street cred"...my man vizy is the shit in many aspects...but that old shit is kick!!!

werd

Originally posted by IHATEU

preach brother!!!!!!!

Archived