What are you getting with your tax refund?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

genuinely not sure what's happening with my refund this year, my employment situation was weird last year.

i'll probably throw it at a trip to north carolina, would like a little freight painting trip too. new bike tires for when i replace my current set, probably at the end of summer or fall. that state wu tang fixie frame is so tempting but i don't really have the room. 

the dream is a wholesale paint order... maybe. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne

• 10 months later...
On 3/30/2022 at 3:16 PM, Elena Delle Donne said:

genuinely not sure what's happening with my refund this year, my employment situation was weird last year.

i'll probably throw it at a trip to north carolina, would like a little freight painting trip too. new bike tires for when i replace my current set, probably at the end of summer or fall. that state wu tang fixie frame is so tempting but i don't really have the room. 

the dream is a wholesale paint order... maybe. 

the IRS goofed and i'm still chasing this fucking refund a year later

• Truth 2

On 2/21/2023 at 6:12 AM, T4M* said:

I have an opportunity to go to this on October this year,  I'm planning two trips with the refund and this is along the way...

Video unavailable….assume it was a vid from The Gathering of the Juggalos.

MMCL

• LOL! 2

• 11 months later...

Suggest you guys invest. No point saving with inflation being what it is, though it’ll make your life a lot less stressful if you’re sitting on 3 - 6 months worth of expense in some sort of liquid form. I’d suggest about half of that in cash that’s accessible to you without going to the bank. Beyond that, make your money work for you. We all argues ages ago about crypto and @Mercer did everything he could to teach anyone that would listen. To that that did, they’ve come up beautifully assuming they HODL’ed. If you say it’s a ay too late to invest in BTC and ETH, you aren’t paying attention.

So yeah, take your entire tax return and buy BTC. You’ll thank me and @Mercer later. 

• Like 1