A Tribute to Toys and Writers

Ms.Bombastic

Re: EVERYONE'S A TOY IN THE BEGINING

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

THATS JUST IT I HATE SEEING SHITTY WRITERS OUT I HATE SEING TOYS GETTING UPS. BUT THEN I THINK............... I THINK BACK ON MY EARLY SHIT AND I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I WAS A TOY. AND NE WRITERS OUT THERE THAT SAY THAT THEIR FIRST PIECE WAS DOPE IS LYING. BUT IN SOME WAYS YOU GOTTA GIVE CRIDIT TO THE TOYS JUS CUS THERE LIKE YOURSELF IN THE PAST. BUT DONT LET THEM KNOW YOU GIVE CREDIT TO THEM AN MAKE SURE YOU KEEP CROSSING THERE SHIT OUT CUZ THATS WHAT WE ALL WENT THROUGH.

shit, early days???? 10 years later and i am still a toy... but i make it work!!!:D :cool: :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For the yin to your yang, lets talk about the shit that SUCKS about graffiti:

-Constant paranoia. Not being able to sleep some nights from being nervous.

-Having to skip towns when heat is on

-Neverending beef with heads you could care less about

-Ridicule from family

-Getting fucked up really bad from chases and hiding

-Sitting in jail

-Paying fines

-Dealing with politics

-Shit talkers

-Getting robbed in ghettos

-Beat downs from other writers

-Trying to get paint

-Keeping graf secret from certain people

-Having a criminal record

-Prioritizing your life around graf

-Meeting snitches

-Getting raided

-Paying attorneys

-etc, etc, etc...

Fuck it though, I'm still here.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree totally... dope thread... needs to be in channel zero though, not cuz it belongs there, but thats where we be holdin' it di'down!!!

im tha :king: of channel zero :D self proclaimed anyways... and i say we need this in there... ;) hahaha

who here has um almost wrecked their ride driving around ohhh lets say downtown and finding some new shhhhhhhit and trying to swerve to get a better look/flick of it....??? me me me!

:D

and yea, it is said to see when people quit, or hafta lay off for awhile, cuz not only does it affect that person, so many other want to see your newest shit, its like waiting for your favorite bands cd to drop, you cant wait for it to pop up/come out/ see... etc......

teaserok<~

• 4 weeks later...

Archived