[photothread] - today I learned where the gabagool comes from

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm rocking a cheap weber kettle and doing well enough smoking.  That indoor shit is the only way to get around restrictions because they have filtration systems for the smoke but yeah, some pricey shit.  Suppose there's another option- wait until dark to use a smoker outdoors and hope no one can locate where the smell comes from.

26 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I am over here sweating the 750-800$ smokers and you talking about 3k indoor jawns 

I bet @mr.yuckcould build a dope smoker - seems like a lot of folks go that route. I know he has the tool and can work with his hands /nh?

my cousins are the ones who go hard on the smokers. We do a pig pickin once a year where we smoke a whole ass hog. It’s a pretty big tow behind rig they build. But he also got a smaller unit that is fueled by pellets and hooks to his phone via Bluetooth. Lol for smaller shit he just kicks it and smokes shit all night with technology.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

37 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I am over here sweating the 750-800$ smokers and you talking about 3k indoor jawns 

I bet @mr.yuckcould build a dope smoker - seems like a lot of folks go that route. I know he has the tool and can work with his hands /nh?

Spot on. And fuck spending that kind of money on anything you can achieve the same results with out of a trash can and some dried out tree branches lol. 

NGl though I would definitely cop one of those big green eggs if I really had the scratch. Maybe a solid knock off because there are plenty. It’s just a name brand thing at the end of the day. Well made ceramics can be done by more than one company. 

YUUUUCK! Quit your jerb and start making sick cedar barrel smokers! Lolol. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1