Our bldg has a pkg thief

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
34 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I say lurk on the dude by setting up a decoy and punk the shit out guy. Maybe include a large homie. 

I’m curious if it’s a resident or a passer-thru. 1st floor of our bldg has a long hallway with doors on each end the foyer in the middle with third door

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

@KILZ FILLZ what have you already thought of to do yourself?  Did you get hit?

my wife got a package stolen maybe a year ago. Some adidas in what I assume was a box with a big ass adidas logo on it. We have her shit sent to her moms pad now. 

i dont order much online so… lol. Anything important I want to have to sign for. 

Sky is the limit really.  My 1st thought would be to make some brownies from ex-lax and then package it like someone sent weed brownies with specific instructions to eat one whole brownie to reach desired effect so you know the consumer will shit themselves.

Packaged turds always work but then it would be good to catch the reaction.

You'd have to warn the neighbors but it would be cool to rig it to shock the hand every time someone tries to grab it or open it.

If you had an item you'd be willing to lose, maybe something inexpensive but still desirable, you could slip one of those apple airtags or similar into said item and see where it goes.

Again you'd need to warn the neighbors, but rigging it to explode when open would be great, especially if someone knowledgeable in things like, I don't know, highly staining inks, were to fill the package  with such a product.  Better hope they open it outdoors and away from your building.

I like a hidden camera so you know who the person is first, like is it someone from within, someone's friend/visitor, or a stranger.

@KILZ FILLZour building had a similar issue last year. They installed one of those secure drop boxes and the thefts stopped. They’re kinda pricey but could be worth looking into.

Its convenient, you get a code in a msg they send you and only your code opens up the right box 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kults said:

@KILZ FILLZour building had a similar issue last year. They installed one of those secure drop boxes and the thefts stopped. They’re kinda pricey but could be worth looking into.

Its convenient, you get a code in a msg they send you and only your code opens up the right box 

we have one of these, it's nice when they use it.

it's wild that nike and adidas are still shipping in branded packaging (nike still ships in nike tape.)  polo is totally inconspicuous 

• Truth 1

21 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

we have one of these, it's nice when they use it.

it's wild that nike and adidas are still shipping in branded packaging (nike still ships in nike tape.)  polo is totally inconspicuous 

I make sure to include the drop box instructions when I check out but you’re right they don’t always do it

That shit with the shoeboxes too, noticed a Nike box sitting in the lobby few weeks back, not exactly subtle