Borat the CIA plant

KILZ FILLZ

https://www.mintpressnews.com/closer-scrutiny-reveals-close-state-power-sacha-baron-cohen-really/279355/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-mintpress&utm_content=later-23631497&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

More like: “Sacha Baden Cohen, the CIA tool used to push anti-Muslim sentiment”

... But it just doesn’t roll off the tongue as well. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That was a good read and a great thread topic.  Years back I was going down the rabbit hole and ran accross a docu (I whish I could remember the title) regarding the friendship Hollywood and the Pentagon share which backs up this article to a degree.  I say a degree because of course any questions will get the "cannot deny or confirm" answer. 

Anyhow, so the documentary basically started from the beginning (history) of psyops, falseflags, propaganda, ect.   I think the doc even touched base a little on the race to the moon thing but mainly left that whole thing to the viewer.  But anyhow, the doc pretty much explained how ineffective word of mouth is for psyops to persuade a larger audience and radio just kinda left things open to people to think for themselves.  Radio was just not that convincing.  Which we still see that to this day, radio only takes you so far audibly.   So there was a need to find a way information could be broadcasted in a way its more captivating or persuasive.  Kinda like the saying "seeing is believing"  thing.  So they (government backed) the TV was invented.  

Now what sucks the most, (maybe not, but kinda)  after going down the rabbit hole, movies I watch, TV shows, or pretty much almost everything related to global economics, for example, I question.  Not everything but almost, or at least what I feel should be questioned.  But everything else I have learned to tune out.  

But anyhow, back to what the article premises.  

What are your thoughts on Denzel's movie The Equalizer?   

I mean current events and US Sanctions including oligarchs.  Just food for thought. 

Earlier today I was thinking about posting another one of my pointless posts in the Ukraine thread with something about sending Denzel to Ukraine or Russia to clean things up when I heard the US is cutting off Putins buddies. 

That’s a great example of “ignorance is bliss” @ndvyour ignorance is gone and now so is the bliss

i haven’t seen The Equalizer, but I can say I have a theory why there are 10 different versions of CSI, 10 different versions of Law & Order and a ton of other pro cop bootlicking TV shows running for years and years… they want to “program”  people to believe there is no way get away with a crime and they are gonna get caught no matter what (tv programming). Shit is ridiculous….. look at this for example: 

633F01EE-7F2A-42D4-9E11-435FAD6C379A.thumb.jpeg.0b10de3d39b76931d65ad6f2edeb96fb.jpeg

60A537CC-E793-4ECC-A440-C6A36F5A1569.thumb.jpeg.07f071b76425eb0d1590884da2331497.jpeg

how is this not blatant propaganda?

• Truth 2

I remember when I was 16 and out painting in my shitty 94 dodge spirit, I’d get paranoid parking it in spots thinking the cops are tracking all locations of cars. And I’d always worry about finger prints. From all that damn csi shit. 

Then I met real cops and they are very stupid