Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Divot Dogs

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cool man, so you're a racist and one of those goofies, or are you going to address the dude calling you out for doing bitch moves like trying to start rumors with 12oz racists crew?

You really played yourself associating with dudes that white knight for the Proud Boy.

Alls you have to do is man up, and tell me you'll never do that lying shit again. Personally, I don't care if you continue to talk shit to me, or if you like me or not. I really do care that you're on here trying to play with my name though.

You're basically trying to be cool with me now I dont fuck with you or casek but idk what yall have against dhabz honestly seems like projecting some insecurities about not being effective in this community and promoting bullying. I have proven in a statistical context the majority of abjectly contemptuous people are caucasian so I dont appreciate you spreading rumors about me, hate speech is abhorrent its just one rung below being thin skinned on some street shit. If your credibility is so flimsy that it can be questioned that easy then you might wanna do some soul searching. You dont need health insurance to call that number.

1. There's proof in front of you now these dudes where legit white knight style defending white nationalists.
  2. Proof @lord_casekthreatened to dox Injury for talking shit on the proud boys, proof literally right there
  3. Your bum ass is on here coordinating with these faggots, lying, literally saying I doxxed someone

Not sure why you'd think I'd want to be cool with you after pulling that shit, and after I legit told you you're a piece of shit. I just gave you your chance here to admit you're lying, and cut your losses, but you're passing. So fuck you @where. I'm not going to ever stop following your posts up in here exposing you for being a piece of shit Nazi sympathizer on 12oz. 

Those other dudes aren't around on here now, but as for you and @Kults12oz is serious business sometimes. Don't think everyone else on here a fucking goofy like you. This isn't fucking reddit and I'm not joking right now. You both really played yourselves on this shit.

Edited by Mercer
added more shit talking

4 minutes ago, where said:

Yea I already said I dont fuck with casek, you might wanna try unplugging your brain then plugging it back in

Why are you lying then, and saying I doxxed him?

Cause it seems like you did two wrongs dont make a right , so he's gonna dox someone so you threaten him with the same shit, you're boys with raven you should hold yourself to a higher standard instead of being a net negative on here except for the pics of your wifes food. 

3 minutes ago, where said:

Cause it seems like you did two wrongs dont make a right , so he's gonna dox someone so you threaten him with the same shit, you're boys with raven you should hold yourself to a higher standard instead of being a net negative on here except for the pics of your wifes food. 

So it's cool with you for a white suprematist to do it, but when a nigga like me does it to stop that shit, you got a double standard right? How the fuck that shit add up to you not riding for these faggots?

Edited by Mercer

Yes, but why are you changing the subject?

Why you got feelings over Mercer checking a racists on 12ozProphet? Why you lying about me doxxing said racist?

These are the real questions we need answers for right now. Stop being a goofy and be a man.

You edited your post that said why do I care about you doxing a racist, at the most base level of reality I dont genuinely care about shit except for impressionism painting but im not gonna let you get all froggy if you ain't gonna hop off the lily pad. I asked if you ever played golf to give you a chance to humanize yourself.

Fine, how did you come up with the lie?

My theory on this is, since you're not willing to share your own is that that the only people on here that knew, or cared about that post to screen grab it were the white nationalists. Because that's where those screen shots came from, it was was Dirty Habit, the dude you're aware of that  says openly racist shit on 12oz, and has been driving members away this last couple of years with his nutjob shit.

There's no way you remembered that old ass post of Casek becoming infuriated by injury talking shit on proud boys. You called me out for it a year later.  Somehow you got the info to twist this "Mercer Doxxes People" lie  directly from none other than @Dirty_habiTsince that's the only dude that had those receipts saved, that I keep posting.

My guess is you conspired with said openly racist 12ozProphet administrator via Private Message, to start the rumor about me, because he's been holding on to those receipts for a minute, trying to run me off. I'm just not sure why you did it.

Care to share your theory?

Just so where clear here, it is me giving you a chance to humanize yourself by admitting to what you have done. This isn't something you're just going to ignore and it goes away.

No it was me giving you a chance to talk about the thread topic I wasnt sure if you thought it was an option, im definitely not a racist Id even consider myself actively anti racist so show me posts dhabz said racist shit and ill condemn it, but what you're doing is try to play checkers with me and compel what I say, fuck that ill keep up the leg kicks, I doubt you could stay awake for even a full minute if a fight was to actually take place so just fall back homie I take shits that are tougher than you