Divot Dogs

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cause it seems like you did two wrongs dont make a right , so he's gonna dox someone so you threaten him with the same shit, you're boys with raven you should hold yourself to a higher standard instead of being a net negative on here except for the pics of your wifes food. 

3 minutes ago, where said:

Cause it seems like you did two wrongs dont make a right , so he's gonna dox someone so you threaten him with the same shit, you're boys with raven you should hold yourself to a higher standard instead of being a net negative on here except for the pics of your wifes food. 

So it's cool with you for a white suprematist to do it, but when a nigga like me does it to stop that shit, you got a double standard right? How the fuck that shit add up to you not riding for these faggots?

Edited by Mercer

Yes, but why are you changing the subject?

Why you got feelings over Mercer checking a racists on 12ozProphet? Why you lying about me doxxing said racist?

These are the real questions we need answers for right now. Stop being a goofy and be a man.

You edited your post that said why do I care about you doxing a racist, at the most base level of reality I dont genuinely care about shit except for impressionism painting but im not gonna let you get all froggy if you ain't gonna hop off the lily pad. I asked if you ever played golf to give you a chance to humanize yourself.

Fine, how did you come up with the lie?

My theory on this is, since you're not willing to share your own is that that the only people on here that knew, or cared about that post to screen grab it were the white nationalists. Because that's where those screen shots came from, it was was Dirty Habit, the dude you're aware of that  says openly racist shit on 12oz, and has been driving members away this last couple of years with his nutjob shit.

There's no way you remembered that old ass post of Casek becoming infuriated by injury talking shit on proud boys. You called me out for it a year later.  Somehow you got the info to twist this "Mercer Doxxes People" lie  directly from none other than @Dirty_habiTsince that's the only dude that had those receipts saved, that I keep posting.

My guess is you conspired with said openly racist 12ozProphet administrator via Private Message, to start the rumor about me, because he's been holding on to those receipts for a minute, trying to run me off. I'm just not sure why you did it.

Care to share your theory?

No it was me giving you a chance to talk about the thread topic I wasnt sure if you thought it was an option, im definitely not a racist Id even consider myself actively anti racist so show me posts dhabz said racist shit and ill condemn it, but what you're doing is try to play checkers with me and compel what I say, fuck that ill keep up the leg kicks, I doubt you could stay awake for even a full minute if a fight was to actually take place so just fall back homie I take shits that are tougher than you 

467904294_MessagesImage(3880678220).thumb.png.5cd37e3e5695da45e458167e51ce38fd.png

Just so we know where @lord_casek & @wheres rumor got started. @whereapparently so dense I bet he thinks the proud boys are gay pride or some shit. Let me fill you in on how the new racism works.

• Racism 1.0 god meant it to be like this or he wouldn't have...
  • Racism 2.0 genetic inferiority made them this way
  • Racism 3.0 their inferior culture is the cause

Saying you're not racism 2.0, or 1.0 does not mean you're not racism 3.0.

You join a left, or right wing group specifically to commit political violence you are a traitor piece of shit in my opinion. Apparently not to @lord_casek he's on 12oz openly threatening to dox people and everyone ignored it except one dude. He's cool and all, but I don't even like @Elena Delle Donnethat much. I just stepped up because I'm a real anti racist that doesn't side with racists like @whereto go at mercer for shutting that bullshit down.

Anyway they elected this dude, notice he's not white, yea, they were hoping you noticed that to further the "we're not racist" narrative. Dude also turned out to be a federal informant.

image.thumb.png.ef86fbea719d4abb42af0858a6523146.png

You can now be black and join a white nationalist group like proud boys if they are racist 3.0. You just denounce black culture, and pledge your allegiance to them just like @wheredid on 12oz.

Real life clayton bigsy ass motherfuckers. They are not the KKK, but if you don't think Proud Boys are about good old right wing political violence towards their fellow citizens,  you're 100% in denial. In their defense thay do like fighting antifa which I can support, but none the less, this is what they are.

Twitter users flood #ProudBoys hashtag with gay pride images - Post Courier

1580982496_ScreenShot2022-03-03at11_57_12PM.thumb.png.f0947801598c3944bebaf94cbe98068e.png

Edited by Mercer

Look, I’ve said my piece and I’m gonna drop this shit with you from now. It’s just that I did nine months in Juvie for not snitching, and spent years on the streets writing my name on shit just for this reputation. Got tethe receipts for that too. This reputation means more to me than every member on this fucking forum, and legit every cell in my body AKA I’d rather be dead than a fucking snitch, or doxer. I’m willing to king of cringe this shit up at any moment, clearly and I don’t give a fuck.

Like I said, fuck the money, the pussy, the cars, the weed, and all the haters on my dick because I shine. It’s my reputation only thing left after my short time on this earth.

• Props 1

52 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Look, I’ve said my piece and I’m gonna drop this shit with you from now. It’s just that I did nine months in Juvie for not snitching, and spent years on the streets writing my name on shit just for this reputation. Got tethe receipts for that too. This reputation means more to me than every member on this fucking forum, and legit every cell in my body AKA I’d rather be dead than a fucking snitch, or doxer. I’m willing to king of cringe this shit up at any moment, clearly and I don’t give a fuck.

Like I said, fuck the money, the pussy, the cars, the weed, and all the haters on my dick because I shine. It’s my reputation only thing left after my short time on this earth.

Its just that no one cares about your pissy boy bullshit if you ever wanna get a factory reset come out here and we can make that happen, lots of bullshit going on these days and its not apparent weather you are dealing with it or contributing but you picked the wrong dude to become obsessed with, your bad I guess. Go work on your golf game.

Edited by where

28 minutes ago, where said:

Nobody hates on you its a result of how you carry yourself.

only a hater would just say the way he carry himself, without addressing exactly what it is. What is it because the doxx shit is established racist gas lighting.

Edited by Mercer

6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

only a hater would just say the way he carry himself, without addressing exactly what it is. What is it because the doxx shit is established racist gas lighting.

Wow those are coherent sentences, not