Divot Dogs

where

Been fuckin around at the driving range. Looking forward to actually playing a round. I really dig the whole “you have to try…but not too hard…you have to focus…but not too much” aspects of golf. It’s zen or something and super satisfying and frustrating. Also my buddy calling chipping “cheeping” with a heavy accent. 12oz golf balls for 2022?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Me? No…sorry if I stepped in something. Legit interested in the subject. The potential and impossibility of a perfect shot in golf hits me like catching a perfect tag or a perfect turn on a snowboard. Never gonna happen but you can spend a life time trying 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Wyeast said:

Been fuckin around at the driving range. Looking forward to actually playing a round. I really dig the whole “you have to try…but not too hard…you have to focus…but not too much” aspects of golf. It’s zen or something and super satisfying and frustrating. Also my buddy calling chipping “cheeping” with a heavy accent. 12oz golf balls for 2022?

Yea it can be super zen to be immersed in especially a round but even the driving range. I zone the fuck out lacing a whole bucket of balls all hitting a stinger wedge shot, this is the first full summer im fucking around with intentional backspin. I bust out my wicked boston accent on the course saying retarded shit its one of the best things about playing if you are making jokes youre probably playing good. Courses are still closed here cause we still have snow on the ground, do you have a course picked out? Dont dox yourself tho some people in this thread have a history of doxing people. Some good responses to the thread tho

Edited by where
  • Trash 1
  • Truth 1

10 hours ago, Mercer said:

Some people in this thread can't even raise their own kids properly, broke as fuck, but into golf because fuck that little kid.

I see we are still playing broken idiot implosion, this thread is about swinging clubs not the swingers club like your wife is in. Idk how you made the assumption I’m poor but I’m good and will be even better after law school you’ll be plugging in toasters. Honestly I wouldn’t trust you with a toaster cause you seem to have borderline personality disorder and will bring the toaster in the bathtub when you get divorced. My kid could destroy you in chess. I’m gonna go back to posting about golf now but I’ll make sure to leave my foot so far up your ass that the only hope you have is to try to clench really hard in hopes you tear my anterior cruciate ligament, but it’s not happenin.

• Nega Props 1

You're done @where you literally joined in with white suprematist's @lord_casekand @Dirty_habiTto start a rumor I doxxed someone.

Need I remind your dumb ass:

1452170952_MessagesImage(3880678220).thumb.png.6a3a780a2c71816f8f634ee91fe5347e.png

Never forget that shit, you sided with white nationalists you little pussy,  I'm never going to forgive you for trying to lie, and spread this rumor @where, and literally fuck anyone else on here who has your back.

1764257422_MessagesImage(3422473986).thumb.png.4987a799c5b330d67730d43ef7cba66d.png

I'll stand by these words that day, against a fucking white supremacist defending Proud Boy's honor forever, no matter how you're trying to twist the narrative you racist, or racist adjacent little piece of shit. Both you and @Kultsare my enemies now. I'll also stand by my words you are a piece of shit father, and you also know that's true deep down inside.

Edited by Mercer

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You're done @where you literally joined in with white suprematist's @lord_casekand @Dirty_habiTto start a rumor I doxxed someone.

Need I remind your dumb ass:

1452170952_MessagesImage(3880678220).thumb.png.6a3a780a2c71816f8f634ee91fe5347e.png

Never forget that shit, you sided with white nationalists you little pussy,  I'm never going to forgive you for trying to lie, and spread this rumor @where, and literally fuck anyone else on here who has your back.

1764257422_MessagesImage(3422473986).thumb.png.4987a799c5b330d67730d43ef7cba66d.png

I'll stand by these words that day, against a fucking white supremacist defending Proud Boy's honor forever, no matter how you're trying to twist the narrative you racist, or racist adjacent little piece of shit. Both you and @Kultsare my enemies now. I'll also stand by my words you are a piece of shit father, and you also know that's true deep down inside.

632810A5-6280-42CF-B6E2-868E253F733F.jpeg

• Nega Props 1

3 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Doing weed while golfing makes it hard.

Yea I normally done smoke when I play maybe some sativa beforehand but then I overthink everything, being in the clearest mindset is when it’s the most gratifying.

2 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I just started last month, got some beater clubs but need to buy a starter set for a 6’4” dude.

sick dude definitely wanna start out with clubs that fit so you don’t get discouraged, see what clubs you actually hit you could get new shafts installed not too expensive and it could be worth looking into. For starter sets look at Cobra they’re known for being the best bang for ya buck in that category. 

• Nega Props 1

2 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

oh shit - just realizing this thread derailed…..

No, it didn’t we just have our brother in here dealing with some mental health issues and we hope he gets the help he needs

• Nega Props 1

You really played yourself associating with dudes that white knight for the Proud Boy.

Alls you have to do is man up, and tell me you'll never do that lying shit again. Personally, I don't care if you continue to talk shit to me, or if you like me or not. I really do care that you're on here trying to play with my name though.

You're basically trying to be cool with me now I dont fuck with you or casek but idk what yall have against dhabz honestly seems like projecting some insecurities about not being effective in this community and promoting bullying. I have proven in a statistical context the majority of abjectly contemptuous people are caucasian so I dont appreciate you spreading rumors about me, hate speech is abhorrent its just one rung below being thin skinned on some street shit. If your credibility is so flimsy that it can be questioned that easy then you might wanna do some soul searching. You dont need health insurance to call that number.

1. There's proof in front of you now these dudes where legit white knight style defending white nationalists.
  2. Proof @lord_casekthreatened to dox Injury for talking shit on the proud boys, proof literally right there
  3. Your bum ass is on here coordinating with these faggots, lying, literally saying I doxxed someone

Not sure why you'd think I'd want to be cool with you after pulling that shit, and after I legit told you you're a piece of shit. I just gave you your chance here to admit you're lying, and cut your losses, but you're passing. So fuck you @where. I'm not going to ever stop following your posts up in here exposing you for being a piece of shit Nazi sympathizer on 12oz. 

Those other dudes aren't around on here now, but as for you and @Kults12oz is serious business sometimes. Don't think everyone else on here a fucking goofy like you. This isn't fucking reddit and I'm not joking right now. You both really played yourselves on this shit.

Edited by Mercer
added more shit talking