Divot Dogs

where

DD ALL DAY, as some of you dickbags that I talk with know but I really got back into golf this past year, eventually got down to the 80s on the consistent basis looking to get my handicap certified this season then play some ams, anyone else fuck with golf?

Rr.jpeg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
47 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Seems like a relaxing hobby and you can drink while doing it or have a cigar. Never gotten into it though. Have been to driving range a couple times and am so bad lol

Its super relaxing and a really satisfying time, tbh I rarely drink while I play cause its easily a 10 + stroke swing, met up with some old hs peeps last year and got bombed barely broke a hundred. You seem like one of the dudes on here that could be into it, get some used clubs go to the range work on planting your lead foot just be consistent dont try to start out trying to kill it, just make good contact on your downswing then start increasing your club speed once you have that shit figured out, great skill to have a lot of the things you learn in golf apply to life as a whole

Edited by where
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, where said:

Its super relaxing and a really satisfying time, tbh I rarely drink while I play cause its easily a 10 + stroke swing, met up with some old hs peeps last year and got bombed barely broke a hundred. You seem like one of the dudes on here that could be into it, get some used clubs go to the range work on planting your lead foot just be consistent dont try to start out trying to kill it, just make good contact on your downswing then start increasing your club speed once you have that shit figured out, great skill to have a lot of the things you learn in golf apply to life as a whole

One of my best friends loves to golf and has tried to get me into it, but man I already have so many hobbies and so little time. Maybe in a few years when my body can’t do the things I like to do now. 

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

I just like putting wack plaid shit on, and paying someone else to walk around outside. It lets me forget, and pretend I'm emotionally, and financially stable good parent for a moment.

You’re forgetting drunk driving a golf cart at the same time lol

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

No, no bruh, none of that. First of all, I can't afford the cart rental, second of all I'm super serious about muh stroke count, and comparing what I can do with balls with other dudes in cute outfits. /prohomo™

you seem like you're dealing with some mental health issues so here is a resource for some counseling in your area (303) 504-1900. I dont need to engage with your negativity, you're a fly and I am a spider, time is on my side and you will probably look back at how much you've acted as a cancer/bully to degraded this site as a major regret. Weather its golf or whatever try to find something that brings you peace cause you're obviously suffering from some heavy ass baggage. I'm off to the range, man I love being me!

• Trash 1
  • Props 1

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

Cope 

You're going to have too from here out. I've ignored your shit talking too long. I know it's not a good look, but if you're going to be disrespectful towards me on a regular basis, we're both going to do the dance until one of us gives up now faggot.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

You're going to have too from here out. I've ignored your shit talking too long. I know it's not a good look, but if you're going to be disrespectful towards me on a regular basis, we're both going to do the dance until one of us gives up now faggot.

Lol fuckin loser 

24 minutes ago, Mercer said:

@whereI'm following all your poor person posts with unnecessary shit talking from here on out homie, just like I'm going to do @Kults

Make that call dude there’s people at that place that can help you with what you’re going through, it can be difficult to take that first step but it will be so rewarding to take care of this shit that’s holding you back. Post whatever you want I’m sure it will be an interesting component to the conversation, what’s also funny is I’d beat the dog piss out of you in real life just like every time we communicate. Make that call fam!

• Truth 1

3 minutes ago, where said:

Make that call dude there’s people at that place that can help you with what you’re going through, it can be difficult to take that first step but it will be so rewarding to take care of this shit that’s holding you back. Post whatever you want I’m sure it will be an interesting component to the conversation, what’s also funny is I’d beat the dog piss out of you in real life just like every time we communicate. Make that call fam!

Shouldn't you be polishing some balls now or something?

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Turns out I’m really good at chipping out of the traps. That’s where I shine. The rest of my game is trash, obviously how I spend so much time in the sand.

bunkers are tough even for decent golfers so you're doing something right, starting out there is a tendency to want to lift the ball out of the sand but its actually sunk in there so miss hits happen when you dont make contact on the down swing. also found it helps if you make a corny joke about the beach 

• Truth 1