Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ted bundy

yo use kws

yo use hit me with a instant message... crashthenet36 ....i got a crazy story to tell...then ill delete this shit peace jetrockkkkkkkssss kws a3d bfs

Guest MR BOJANGLES

hey mom, call me! i need some food money!!!

shut the fuck up fags if you take this message board this serious then yo you aint got much going for you ... plus you know no one reads the other forums haha, but wait you fools probably do ..fucking toys

Originally posted by asolo

shut the fuck up fags if you take this message board this serious then yo you aint got much going for you ... plus you know no one reads the other forums haha, but wait you fools probably do ..fucking toys

You're still a dumbass. :rolleyes:

you are the toy looking for your girlfriend online how about you get some ointment for those ass pimples i left on your moms face .......dont be so stupid next time the bench is for pics

Originally posted by asolo

got em!

funny thing is the more views this thread gets the more i laugh and yeah i got kind bud yall probably dont thats why you all bitchy and moany , either that or you wanna see my boy use kws pieces that i can understand ....um check rhode island the nxt chapter there mad shit there im deleting this all in like 5 minutes anyway tho

be forewarned do not look at the link that fag bojangles put up thats his steez and you wont like it it says som truly gay shit

why is this in the bench?...and reading the other threads makes you a toy?....someone wind my ass up then.

shit son because you know dat ish be wack...shoo fool

KWS was one of the bigger tagbanger crews in LA then turned into a gang. Good name dude! They are a bunch of fags but they still would still kill you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this