RIP JANER/WINK

Allbad2

A good Freind of mine I had met a few years back in the Yuba-Sutter area of Northern California passed away less than a week ago in Portland Oregon. It breaks my heart to see such a genuine, dedicated, and humble individual such as himself go at such an early point in his career. Jane told me one time that he got into graffiti after he noticed my name up around his local area and beyond. Its funny because he seemed to come out of nowhere and had already kinged his area like no other had when I noticed him. There's a lot of names I see as time goes on and I can honestly say that Janor impressed me. Actually more than that he actually renewed my motivation to start getting up again. He was such a humble human being he'll never actually realize the impact he had on my life and for our time knowing each other I am forever grateful and for the company he will forever be missed. Love you bro, rip. 

received_487010176375582.jpeg

• Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...