What the fuck is going on in Ukraine?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Imagine if the diabetus juice industry decided to sanction the U.S. for invading Iraq in 03, and just ramped up their exports to Russia. Those convoys would be out of gas in the McDrivethru before they even left Russia hoarding toilet paper and shit like Americans.

image.thumb.png.5242dda8a02c94f699612e02aba3cf3f.png

15 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Cancel culture has corporations so shook, McDonalds has decided to close all of its locations in Russia, leaving over 60,000 innocent people without an income and millions more with less options for food.

yeah.. would've been much more into penalizing the russian rich. these measures hurt people who aren't for the war 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

yeah.. would've been much more into penalizing the russian rich. these measures hurt people who aren't for the war 

Yeah, but the Ritch employ the common wealth. So again, it trickles down to the people being effected.  The sanctions are a doubled edged sword on this one.   Sometimes economics and politics aren't so easy.  But out politicians make it seem like it is with going the short route and slap sanctions on a country.  

I don't have the answer to what would be an effective counter to make it tough for one guy, specially when one guy is in charge you effect everyone.   Dictatorships are trash for one of these reasons.   All I know is that it's not some Russian guys fault that works a 9-5 and has a family to feed.  

On 3/15/2022 at 12:39 PM, Elena Delle Donne said:

Seemingly a large majority of Russian (within Russia) support the war and believe Putin....

The way I see this playing out is world war, with a twist. The evolution of these conflicts so far IMO:

• WWI was the first all out, "world war"
  • WWII was the first all out world war won using technology
  • WWIII already happened, it was the was the cold war, it was won using economics via proxies. The "all out" aspect was avoided thanks to technology making the stakes too high for a sane person
  • WWIV will be an all out global war, focused on economic warfare & technology.

The realization of what China, and Russia are really cooking up will start to kick in Q4 when these shortages, and inflation really start to kick in. Ukraine is personal for Putin I believe, they shouldn't have been playing with his gas pipes, but an excellent distraction from what's really going down nonetheless.

Russia isn't like the U.S. you don't get to lead Russia no matter how good you are at public speaking, or sucking Willy's Johnson. It takes a different type of intelligence to become President of Russia, and Putin has  been a master chess player when it comes to politics all his life. That's why everyone is distracted by his pawn's last move.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Russia knows what they’re doing. For people to downplay them is foolish. They’re playing chess and they laid their queen out in a move that can destroy the opponent. We’re seeing the start if a bigger aggression and it should be taken that serious from America. Which I think it is behinds closed doors

• Like 2

On 3/4/2022 at 11:12 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

This is the first I’ve heard of the grain theory. I’ll say this.. our American minds think in four year spurts. If we are lucky we get a two term and then it’s an eight year spurt. Then a new guy comes in and undoes the shit the last guy did, so we lost eight years. 

russia and even more China…. Think in multi decade long spurts. They have ten and twenty year plans. If I remember right, China has a 100 year plan. 

Just because you have a long plan doesn't mean it's a good one.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 8.34.46 PM.png

While the Russians are attaching their money back to gold, the Chinese are making power moves to buy oil from the middle east using the Juan and not the dollar as the world reserve currency. I'm not sure how much oil they would have to purchase in order to force countries to start holding the Juan as a reserve currency as opposed to US dollars, but none of this is a good look for us.

• Truth 2

China's ultimate goal is to inject the digital yuan eventually as a world reserve currency much like the dollar is heavily used in other countries now. If it's digital, this gives them the ability to micromanage economic systems, and surveil economic activity in detail outside of their borders. The petrodollar with the Saudi's is over, unless Biden flies over to give the crown prince a handy personally at this point. As much as I hate war, the only one I support is the United States vs the Saudi Royal Family since around fall 2001, and the petrodollar is IMO the main thing stopping that. I find this move on their part very interesting and ballsy, and an excellent opportunity for some actual justice, but that's beside the point.

They've already launched this digital yuan shitcoin in China and it flopped. Nobody wants a government controlled record of every financial transaction they make, or to worry about their account balance which will be tied to social credit score. Cryptocurrencies are all but completely outlawed in China now, but real crypto is much more valuable/desirable than digital yuan in China which flopped on launch much to the CCP's embarrassment. China is not giving up on it though, and it looks like Russia might join.

The United States is just now getting wise to world war quatro, and their response, or I should say Biden's administration's response is to attempt to launch a central bank controlled digital currency of their own (lol), instead of strategically bolstering the free worlds use of cryptocurrencies. Let's face it, who want's their shit to be confiscated in this age of state surveillance. Treudo did us all a favor reminding us they'll just take you bank account for wrong think. Worse yet, these governments can't help themselves from dumping/legally counterfeiting their shitcoins, and devaluing the earnings of their own working citizens, just to prop up and favor the politically connected & banks. People might even acquire the brainpower to understand this shit eventually despite their miseducations in public schools. They're going to have to to survive the upcoming transition.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

I belive I stated it earlier in the thread, but do not really want to repeat myself again with out further explanation, although I probably do not need to explain in an economic-get political perspective that I think this conflict and power moves by China are the beginning stages of the global Superpower the US calls "Capitalism" to what we as a world are witnessing the beginning of the calaps of Capitalism.   

I mean history repeats itself as if that holds true.  Epmires rise and they fall.

But let's hope this isn't going to happen.