RUNK PUCKIN FOCK

SuburbianBrat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DankLordz

buy everything by these bands- they are essential.

MAN IS THE BASTARD

CROSSED OUT

NO COMMENT

DYSTOPIA

INFEST

also.

Y, stalker, cyness, dahmer, state of fear, spazz, scum brigade, his hero is gone, deathreat (not the mosh metal one), tragedy, bombs of death, WHN?, pg. 99, IRON motherfuckin' LUNG (saw them last night, they punished all), plutocracy, slight slappers, death side, shikabane, jellyroll rockheads. exclaim!, hellnation, the OATH, total fury, BASTARD, lip cream, neos, countdown to oblivion, the swarm, ox baxer, damad, dropdead, disrupt, no less, agents of satan, capitalist casualties, flashout!, no time left, they live, detestation, code 13, vitamin X, 9 shocks terror, gordon solie motherfuckers, and a pissload more.

Fuck yeah.

Death Wish Kids are fucking more than great.

Area 51, kinda like death wish kids... same singer and shit.

uh, damad

ds-13

pretty little flower hehe

fuck listing bands.

• 1 month later...

i an tired of this new ''punk'' sence that has popped up .... kids puttin anarchy siens on there new gap and american eagle shirts sayin that blink 182 and saves the day are ''punk''.........nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there just pop bands then u have the morons tellin u that its ''poppunk'' witch is just an oximorron!!!!!!!!!!!!!

converge is more punk then most bands out there .

besides bands like payed thankyou out of ct i think

and any bands that can be considired punk get hiddin behind the term emo. i hate that term!

on a diferrant note the dead kennedys are going on tour................................but without jello thats llllaaaammmmeeeee!!!!

thats like misfits without danzig..... only out to make a buck but all these kids how think they are ''punkrockas'' will all be there sportin there brand new dk shirts perchst at hot topic or some other stupid store.

poison the well is not punk and grade just wants to be the get up kids

and gwar just rocks i just saw them at toads place in new haven ct a few weeks ago........to many musale men push cats around i couldnt even dance!!!!!!!

and i just saw converge at fat cats in sringfield mass they were sick ofcourse.

Originally posted by DankLordz

buy everything by these bands- they are essential.

MAN IS THE BASTARD

CROSSED OUT

NO COMMENT

DYSTOPIA

INFEST

also.

Y, stalker, cyness, dahmer, state of fear, spazz, scum brigade, his hero is gone, deathreat (not the mosh metal one), tragedy, bombs of death, WHN?, pg. 99, IRON motherfuckin' LUNG (saw them last night, they punished all), plutocracy, slight slappers, death side, shikabane, jellyroll rockheads. exclaim!, hellnation, the OATH, total fury, BASTARD, lip cream, neos, countdown to oblivion, the swarm, ox baxer, damad, dropdead, disrupt, no less, agents of satan, capitalist casualties, flashout!, no time left, they live, detestation, code 13, vitamin X, 9 shocks terror, gordon solie motherfuckers, and a pissload more.

you sir, are one bad motherfucker. i dont even need to post, you got it all. and might i add INFEST. and also INFEST.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

blah blah blah... :spent: people talk to much...

dischordance axis

iron lung

misfits

eighteen visions

what happens next

rambo

cattle decapitation

toxic narcotic

spazz

run for your fucking life

catharsis

weakling

guyana punchline

and many, many more...

fuckin' a discordance axis.!

but you neeeed to take eighteen visions of that list. blaaaaaaah....

Originally posted by jupiters7

on a diferrant note the dead kennedys are going on tour................................but without jello thats llllaaaammmmeeeee!!!!

they have brandon cruz from dr. know singing... it truly is lame, i lost a lot of the respect (that's really not the right word, but...) i had for dr. know... their first "show" was in san francisco and it turned out not to be a show at all, but mearly a signing-- "mr. cruz? could you sign my copy of 'fresh fruit' that was originally realeased back when they were still cool and before you ever set foot near DK?"

lame lame lame

Guest FreeDaddy

" why can't you see there aint no destiny for you and me" are something long those lines..

fishbone is really good, too

• 3 weeks later...

PUNK KIDS SUCK.

ANTIDOTE

THE NECROS

SHARK ATTACK

TEN YARD FIGHT

NEGATIVE APPROACH

SLAPSHOT

NEGATIVE FX

MINOR THREAT

JUDGE

YOUTH OF TODAY

BANE

CHAIN OF STRENGTH

BLOOD FOR BLOOD

URBAN WASTE

WARZONE

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

CRO MAGS

DYS

DRI

FLOORPUNCH

XFILESX

. . . . . . ETC . . . . .

Guest Asian Rose

Originally posted by dr. frink one

poison the well

nerve agents

all bets off

earth crisis

converge

judge

better than a thousand...

word... when i saw JUDGE i had to quote...

IN CONTROL

Fall Silent

Slugfest

Grimlock...

Probert is King

Guest GEAsusONEnep

THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THAT IS GAY. THE BANDS YOU LIKE ARE STUPID. HOT TOPIC IS GAY. BLINK 182 IS GAY. I HATE POP. I AM SO PUNK ROCK. THAT BAND YOU LISTEN TO IS GAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SONG ON THE RADIO. YOU'RE GAY AND STUPID AND NOT PUNK. I GO TO SHOWS LIKE ALL THE TIME. I WEAR OUTRAGEOUS CLOTHING THAT COSTS A FORTUNE.

no thanks.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THIS IS PUNK. THATS NOT PUNK. THAT IS GAY. THE BANDS YOU LIKE ARE STUPID. HOT TOPIC IS GAY. BLINK 182 IS GAY. I HATE POP. I AM SO PUNK ROCK. THAT BAND YOU LISTEN TO IS GAY BECAUSE THEY HAD A SONG ON THE RADIO. YOU'RE GAY AND STUPID AND NOT PUNK. I GO TO SHOWS LIKE ALL THE TIME. I WEAR OUTRAGEOUS CLOTHING THAT COSTS A FORTUNE.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/552/3962'>

Guest Fat Rat

so why does the radio make a band un-punk. lets say they made the song, someone from a station heard it and decided to play it. the song was punk and then is on the radio so now its not?? makes no sense.

im gonna go listen to bobby marley now. he was more punk than punk even tho i dont even know what punk is you bunch of fucking punks.

LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC

regardless of who made it, if its good its good. fuck catogorizing.

Viva La Makros

Viva Les NightOwls

Archived