RUNK PUCKIN FOCK

SuburbianBrat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UHHHHH

-PUNK- IS THE NAME OF AN OLD ZINE..... -PUNKS-IS THE NAME NEWSPAPER REPORTERS DUBBED THE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HUNG OUT TOGETHER NEAR CBGB IN THE MID 70'S.....-PUNKROCK- IS MUSIC THAT IS SIMPLISTIC AND FUN THAT ANYONE CAN DO, PICK UP A GUITAR AND START A BAND WITH YOUR FRIENDS NOW YOUR A -PUNK BAND-.......FROM THIS SIMPLISTIC ORIGIN POLITICS AND OPINIONS ENTERED THE FRAY..TODAY PUNK HAS A MILLION MEANINGS AND DEFINITIONS TODAY EVERY INDIVIDUAL BELIEVES IT MEANS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. ARIGHT BLAH BLAH BLAH I DONT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT ALL DAY....SOME OF MY FAVORITE -PUNK- BANDS ARE.....

AMEBIX, CRASS, DISORDER, COCKSPARRER, RANCID, CHAOS-UK, NEWTOWN NEUROTICS, SLF, CHAOTIC DISCHORD, ADICTS, UK-SUBS, CASUALTIES, RAMONES, ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE, CLASH, MISFITS, GWAR, SUB-HUM-ANS, ETC ETC ETC...THE LIST GOES ON FOR A BIT...WHAT I MEAN IS I LOVE THE MUSIC AND I HATE ITSIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE!!--ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

buy everything by these bands- they are essential.

MAN IS THE BASTARD

CROSSED OUT

NO COMMENT

DYSTOPIA

INFEST

also.

Y, stalker, cyness, dahmer, state of fear, spazz, scum brigade, his hero is gone, deathreat (not the mosh metal one), tragedy, bombs of death, WHN?, pg. 99, IRON motherfuckin' LUNG (saw them last night, they punished all), plutocracy, slight slappers, death side, shikabane, jellyroll rockheads. exclaim!, hellnation, the OATH, total fury, BASTARD, lip cream, neos, countdown to oblivion, the swarm, ox baxer, damad, dropdead, disrupt, no less, agents of satan, capitalist casualties, flashout!, no time left, they live, detestation, code 13, vitamin X, 9 shocks terror, gordon solie motherfuckers, and a pissload more.

i like dank lordz list. when punk had commercial appeal, a lot of groups kept it real and made the music more offensive.

the stuff i used to listen to a lot:

filth

born against

drop dead

econochrist

crossed out

code 13

infest

defiance

inhumanity

assfactor4

not in any particular order:

xxbilly floor puncherxx

double edged poison laced hate fucker

anal retention plan

123 go joe!

the venom beneath my underoos

erection crucifixion

vaginal vegans [they're famous for the song "pass the one female scenster around until everyones humped her"

the dave dumpster humper 7

the random evil adjectives placed here

maternal blood month [sxe girl group]

danger! danger! rich white boy anger!

the white eagle

pickin up change

the infested molested unrested double breasted straight edged leisure suits. [they're kinda like ska edge]

stinky nightgown [riot girl band]

and my band of course serum to the structure motherfucker! 123 goooo!

Originally posted by suburbian bum

blink 182 and sum 41 rock, OMG!!!!! their lead singer is sooooo hot. I wanted to go to the blink concert but then my best friend shelly got some tickets to see N*SYNC I am sooo Excited, OMG!!!!! HOOORAYYY!

ha ha they are all too hot. V/VM is the only punk making music.

Archived