Insurrection thread …

KILZ FILLZ

In Kazakhstan 

got your ass!! 🤣 

6B9769FB-E820-4A9E-BD89-8789CF9B6ACA.thumb.jpeg.bef05a0ed9b2322b85f00771caac2f74.jpeg

anyway… 

Kazakhstan is losing their shit over high fuel prices. The other day their govt cut their internet. Now the ok to fire on civilians was given out. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/kazakh-president-says-constitutional-order-has-mostly-been-restored-2022-01-07/

ALMATY, Jan 7 (Reuters) - Security forces appeared to have reclaimed the streets of Kazakhstan's main city on Friday after days of violence, and the Russian-backed president said he had ordered his troops to shoot to kill to put down a countrywide uprising.

A day after Moscow sent paratroopers to help crush the insurrection, police were patrolling the debris-strewn streets of Almaty, although some gunfire could still be heard.

so weird…

https://www.army.mil/article/223787/eight_days_in_steppe_eagle_19_participants_showing_progress_interoperability

The British Army taught the public order training, an unfamiliar and often intimidating topic to many participants. However, as the week continued, the trainees' progression and confidence were noticeable. Walisko said at the training's onset, for example, a command to the Kazakhstani soldiers to draw batons and face the crowd was met by a hesitant Kazakhstani platoon commander's, "Are you sure?" Just days later, that same Kazakhstani officer led his platoon on the last iteration and arrived en masse with greater confidence in his understanding of higher-level commands and instructions from other countries.

"I had to physically bring the crowd closer because they wanted to leave, but we had to keep the serial going as long as necessary. That crowd of soldiers was not scared of anything at that point," Walisko said.

damn that’s crazy… right?

https://www.chevron.com/worldwide/kazakhstan

Through our subsidiaries, Chevron is involved in two of Kazakhstan’s largest joint ventures: Tengizchevroil (TCO) and Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. (KPO).

Chevron is Kazakhstan’s largest private oil producer, holding important stakes in two of the nation’s biggest oil-producing fields – Tengiz and Karachaganak.

Chevron holds a 50% interest in Tengizchevroil and operates TCO. The joint venture is also developing the nearby Korolev Field.

what the fuck is really going on? Anyone else feel like they’ve seen this one before? 🤔 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The liberals and leftists are fucking up women's sports.

Let's talk about that since this thread is a dud. 

21 views and 0 replies.  That means everyone on this forum has looked and decided to not comment. 

Look up Ray Epps so you can know what you're talking about if you think there was an "insurrection" still. 

How come the soy boy leftist retards aren't doxing all the people from Charlottesville? Or from the InSuRreCtiOn.  They love doxing people that don't agree w/ them like the dad that wrecked Biden and got him to say LGB on tv.  LOLOLOLOL. That's never going to die.

Lol fucking gomers.  It's because they're CIA/FBI and you CAN'T.

11 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Did you see this thread is about Kazakhstan? Lol

I hope that's not your real contribution. 

Kazakhstan isn't an interesting topic. None of you have been there, will ever go there, or know anyone from there. Don't white knight other country's problems for them unless you've fixed all of your own first.

The title was a bait title. I'd rather talk about the blood bath on Jan 6 since that's what this is really supposed to be about. 

Edited by Dirty_habiT

I think you get in these ass clown moods like a woman sometimes. DM to be friendly but then put on this funny front in public. 

Chinese dick ain't long enough to cum in anything lol. Probably all in vitro babies. 

Let's talk about the crazy insurrectionists some more instead of your weak play on words and attempt to insult the intelligence of people reading. Leave being funny to people that are funny. 

Anyone watching the hearings yesterday that wanted to remain ignorant probably has some questions about who ray Epps is now. Unless they watched the Reddit level clipped up segments that didn't include the fbi director saying "I can't answer that" to every question. 

The reason she couldn't say no was not to protect an investigation like I'm sure a lot of dipshit shills will probably attempt to say. No, it was because if she said no she would have been lying and this implicated in assisting with the world of Warcraft raid. 

She effectively pleaded the fifth just like the "smart🤣☺️" criminals do on The First 48. It never matters though. All the evidence is there. 

CNN probably told you this was a nothing burger. If they didn't you read it on the New York Times or Reuters.  No problem. I got you too fam. 

NYTimes has just about NEVER been trustworthy. I know that's going to kick some of you right in your tiny jimmys but try to be big brain here for just a moment and really pay attention..... so that you can keep up and not get left in the dust. 

@Dark_Knight-- this thread is about Kazakhstan.