First

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Mercer said:

If you live in China, and clip a pedestrian, there are massive financial incentives to run them over again and finish the job. Doesn't always work out though.

Dude ran over with a chair. 

was he just gonna post up and watch? Haha

• LOL! 1

Unlimited clean energy for 17 minutes lol. 

This tech is far from complete and Chinese "scientists" just come here and steal r&d. They're a thieving people without humanity.

Fuck em. I hope they melt when that thing fails. Nobody's been able to make fusion stable yet and I don't think Chinese will be the first. If you had said Japan or Germany I'd have a little more confidence. 

Not China though. They don't do their own research and as a result don't fully understand probably much of anything they fucking with. 

Do it right or do it twice. Chinese shit holds steady in "do it twice" all the time and I wouldn't expect this to be any different.  The chances for major catastrophic failure are very likely with those levels of energy. 

I don't hate all Chinese people, I hate evil. 

Edited by Dirty_habiT

Lol. Alright. Surrrreeee. r&d thieves. What you mean to say is the "science" they've stolen was well developed by other country's scientists. 

Interested to hear you spill all the personal knowledge about their science from you. My suspicion, however, is that you're just trying to refute what I say without offering any evidence. 

What "science" that they made is particularly well developed exactly?  Don't say this generator either because other countries have been far into the development of that tech for a long time now. It's very reasonable to believe that documents have been lifted from those places in an attempt to copy the work..... just like basically everything else they do. 

They eat dog dick soup.  

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

An "art" genre I can actually respect.

image.thumb.png.c931c08804a59d4a61adf6c105de1aa2.png

The implication is that people who live in Edwardstown either have small wangs or are taking a wang to the face here.  I'd ask me Prime Minister to confirm but we have @Schnitzel or @Hua Guofang.  Also worth noting that you can take Goodwood Rd to get to the wang border.

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

When she said "he's" I legit didn't see the background, and assumed she was being transphobic.

great for building a nice bicep peak. Women gym rats are the opposite spectrum of guy gym rats. Dudes are humble and try to help everyone and chicks judge everyone and think everyone wants to fuck them. Weird culture.

• Like 2
  • Truth 3