First

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My windshield washer jets developed a problem, the first mechanic said it would take like a grand to fix so I balked, the next guy said 150 but the fix failed, so I brought it back and the fixed again, and it failed again, and one more time they tried and failed.

Now I have a bottle of fluid in a spray bottle in the cab and am not really happy about it but not feeling like fucking around in the parking lot and am skeptical of bringing it to another mechanic because apparently it is a mechanical marvel. 

As I type it out I realize that the multiple attempts to fix were probably like five minute efforts to do the same thing that already failed instead of a proper trouble shooting. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

On 5/20/2022 at 11:26 AM, Mercer said:

Weird how that dude intentionally murdered a quarter million for literally no reason at all. The only thing that happened to him is he was a hated for it over a decade, but now everyone likes him again because he said a few mean things about Trump when his brother ran against him and it gained traction so he went with it.

now he paints quirky portraits so all is forgiven 

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, morton said:

My windshield washer jets developed a problem, the first mechanic said it would take like a grand to fix so I balked, the next guy said 150 but the fix failed, so I brought it back and the fixed again, and it failed again, and one more time they tried and failed.

Now I have a bottle of fluid in a spray bottle in the cab and am not really happy about it but not feeling like fucking around in the parking lot and am skeptical of bringing it to another mechanic because apparently it is a mechanical marvel. 

As I type it out I realize that the multiple attempts to fix were probably like five minute efforts to do the same thing that already failed instead of a proper trouble shooting. 

That shit is crucial in Colorado, temp was in the 80's all week then boom, dumped snow on Friday/Saturday. Shit weather from September to June in the mountains. I could def see the parts maybe costing 3 to 5 hundred. If that's the case you can often times find a pick and pull junkyard for damaged/totaled vehicles and fix it yourself. Those things should be simple, but on newer cars they're a pain in the ass, sometimes you have to take an entire afternoon, and take so much shit apart just to get them installed properly which is what I'm guessing the charge is for to fix it properly. If that's shit too much, not worth it, sometimes you can find cheap "universal" style windshield washer kits for UTV's and other builds that will work. I'm one of those people that uses that shit constantly, even for a little dust or pollen. Mega propers for the DK reference. 

• Props 1

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

The technology is not there yet but the good news for your friend is that they still have options for now such as.......

ducked.jpeg.c30501ac6c34bf4401a9a7920125cb94.jpeg

or

697673918_ScreenShot2022-05-26at7_18_25PM.thumb.png.aff94f03c2e01220a7ab26a476d1bdf3.png

1115297376_ScreenShot2022-05-26at7_18_57PM.thumb.png.54071dc0c63d59e2e040a17ea2963f63.png

Also if your friend is a big butt female she can go with

bootyduck.thumb.jpeg.04216eec8c946b00a644c7a5b3ac76ae.jpeg

Interesting stuff.

When your girl goes through your phone, she is going to see that you are a duck enthusiast with that stuff being in your search history. Hopefully you are using DuckDuckGo search engine in case she is a goose enthusiast duck hater.

• LOL! 2

On 5/22/2022 at 4:22 PM, mr.yuck said:

@Mercer I feel like you got in on some jet pack action last year. Here's a new one 

Didn’t see this for some reason until now. This would be fun for recreational use, but there’s little chance it’s useful for military applications until they figure out how to have guns strapped to the legs. Perfect floating target with no chance of returning fire until landing, and freeing at least one hand. Dudes gun is purely decorative in this demonstration.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1