who lit cigarettes in boxcars boxcars boxcars racketing through snow

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Guest krowteN

JUST READ IT

Originally posted by ShitFuck

i hate to do this, but does anyone know where bean is from? i seem to catch alot of his shit in my yard.. just like every weekend.. i'm becoming a large fan as well. good shit. i dont want to blow up anyone's spot though. just curious.

Albany, New York

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ShitFuck

i hate to do this, but does anyone know where bean is from? i seem to catch alot of his shit in my yard.. just like every weekend.. i'm becoming a large fan as well. good shit. i dont want to blow up anyone's spot though. just curious.

it says right on the streak...you didn't get very good grades in school did you?

I ask because i'm on the opposite side of the country where it says on the streak. i thought maybe he was passing through cali. it doesnt seem to make sense that i would catch this much of his shit from so far away.. albany makes more sense. whatever though. thanks for the input.. bump for political graff, handstyles and dead things.

Originally posted by Egg Man

Nice Clean Photography...

I was about to mention that.... especially on the first one. right on with the rule of thirds, which i like best when there's something making a path up to the subject, tracks are my favorite path. anyone who took photography with me on this??

Guest 5th wheel

great post..im in love with streaks......heard you took some flics with (a freind) of mine last weekend fr8lover...i was gonna join ya but had to work...heard ya caught some nice stuff....post em up when you get em....anyways....maybe we can hook up another time......good post

Archived