• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fr8lover

who lit cigarettes in boxcars boxcars boxcars racketing through snow

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

i hate to do this, but does anyone know where bean is from? i seem to catch alot of his shit in my yard.. just like every weekend.. i'm becoming a large fan as well. good shit. i dont want to blow up anyone's spot though. just curious.

Guest krowteN

JUST READ IT

Originally posted by ShitFuck

i hate to do this, but does anyone know where bean is from? i seem to catch alot of his shit in my yard.. just like every weekend.. i'm becoming a large fan as well. good shit. i dont want to blow up anyone's spot though. just curious.

Albany, New York

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by ShitFuck

it says right on the streak...you didn't get very good grades in school did you?

I ask because i'm on the opposite side of the country where it says on the streak. i thought maybe he was passing through cali. it doesnt seem to make sense that i would catch this much of his shit from so far away.. albany makes more sense. whatever though. thanks for the input.. bump for political graff, handstyles and dead things.

Originally posted by Egg Man

Nice Clean Photography...

I was about to mention that.... especially on the first one. right on with the rule of thirds, which i like best when there's something making a path up to the subject, tracks are my favorite path. anyone who took photography with me on this??

Guest 5th wheel

great post..im in love with streaks......heard you took some flics with (a freind) of mine last weekend fr8lover...i was gonna join ya but had to work...heard ya caught some nice stuff....post em up when you get em....anyways....maybe we can hook up another time......good post

Guest NATO

i like them all i love the worm streaks and the shot on top of the grain hopper:king: :king: :king:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this