what kind of whip do you push?

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Fratboy.

http://www.ihurtnow.com/bro.jpg'>

after i wrecked my Durango and got fuckin pegged with that shitty DUI, my fuckin parents were like, were not getting you another SUV. so they got me a fuckin Civic. i thought it was hella gay at first, but i slammed it and got some chrome hubs on the fucker, its fast as hell now. fuck yea.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

mopius didnt you post your stang a long time ago...

it had a cobra jet dropped in it right..

it was primered when you posted it

no, i wish i had a cobra jet...damn that would be sweet...

what i want to do when i finish paying it off, is put a 347 stroker kit in it...with that i can pull 400+ horsepower off the original 289 thats in it right now

Originally posted by mopius

no, i wish i had a cobra jet...damn that would be sweet...

what i want to do when i finish paying it off, is put a 347 stroker kit in it...with that i can pull 400+ horsepower off the original 289 thats in it right now

black cherry looks mad good...especially on a classic...

you're gonna stroke the 289 or you're gonnna buy one..im confused..

sounds like fun

throw in a 100 shot of nitrous for fun :D

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

black cherry looks mad good...especially on a classic...

you're gonna stroke the 289 or you're gonnna buy one..im confused..

sounds like fun

throw in a 100 shot of nitrous for fun :D

i would like to stoke the 289 thats in it now and that does cost some $$$

standard sta500 frame...pithfork BFR 20in rims FBM handlebars and a mean duct tape seat...wanna race?

well well well, sticking with this particular theme: FBM angel of death grey, black pitchforks, black FBM bars, powerbite cranks (the best cranks ever, fuck you people for hating them....) and my rims are totalled from constant abuse and my bars got pretty bent from throwing them down some stairs when i had a temper tantrum. care to send me a rim? a 14mm round primopro hub with alex 48 triple walls will be just fine, make it all black. i throw my bike alot, but i just landed a good sprocket to fakie today on some bank to guard rail today so im happpy. i couldve gotten you the sta-R model for 240........

my car? 83 monte carlo, shot to shit, shocks shoulve been replaced a year ago, huge dents from me throwing my bike at it and kicking it, broken rear window that i havent fixed yet so i just covered it with big Base stickers (people dont like when you light off fireworks in their house....they might throw beer bottles at your car as you run through them attempting to run their human-roadblock.....) um....the back is very scratched/rusted from the pegs on my bike, and the windows are covered in stickers, ask metallix, hes driven in the beast of a car himself........

Archived