Kid fucking hair smelling lefty chomos.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think he's just some hairy ass european person.

I doubt Trump will be tied up in any of this.  Famous people hang out around other famous people all the time.

That doesn't mean that everyone photo'd with Epstein was not a kid fucker, it just means there's a good deal of people that have pictures with him that are not kid fuckers but ended up at the same party the kid fuckers went to.

You'd have to be retarded to not understand this and have to have it explained to you.  Or wait, what is it ya'll dumb fucks understand..... differently abled.  That's right.

Fucking differently abled.  Lololol  Reeeeeerrrreeeeeeeeee

Looks like the accuser is 19 years old in that case.  Not a kid.  This is different.

Also, you're a hoe putting skimpy clothing so people can see as much of your skin as possible and you're complaining that someone saw your bikini?

Like, even if this is true, it's stupid..... and it's FAR from what the people in cahoots w/ hunter biden and epstien are doing.

If there is a crime, there are charges.  If there is no crime, there are no charges.  Trump has no charges and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to find that this was a smear campaign.  Nobody really believes some miss america hoe, easy money bitch lol.  Prostitution lite.

"It's the oldest profession."  fuck outta here child sex trafficking supporting chomos.

Also, you guys are suffering from stage 4 liberalism.

Nobody focuses on Trump as much as you guys and the malignant media networks.

You can say whatever you want about him, but it's just highlighting the cold hard fact that you have trump derangement syndrome and you are at home listening to people feed into your worst fears.

Probably wake up sweating at night thinking there's an orange man under your bed after all that child fucking cnn you've been watching too.

I'm hoping that dick sniffing don lemon is next.

Edited by Dirty_habiT