GWAR bless god

Big Bruno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I saw them about 8 years ago...

and they killed Michael Jackson on stage.. (some things never go out of style)

the Lead singer was wearing a huge rubber cock,

and Jackson started sucking it onstage.

The he had is head cut off.

we stood about 50 feet away from the stage,

and still got fake jizm and blood on us.

YOU FUCKERS GWAR RULES!!

NO DOUBT GWAR ARE FUCKIN DOPE..I SEEN EM ABOUT 6 TIMES AN CHILLED WITH EM AT A COUPLE SHOWS..THEYRE NICE AS HELL! THE NEW ALBUM -VHA- IS THE BEST ALBUM SINCE HELL-O. BRINGIN BACK THE PUNK-METAL MIX WITH A FUCKIN HAMMER!! CANT WAIT TO SEE EM AGAIN----ODESK-6 FOOT KILLAH, MODERN DAY SOLDIER!!

eba00163109f00000015.jpg

Originally posted by swif1

you guys think slipknot is a gwar imitation?

slipknot only wishes they were 1/1000000000000 th as cool as gwar.

slipknot is the biggest wanna be thing of gwar ever. those pussies dont knwo shit about rocking it as hard as gwar. id love to see the guys from gwar beat the shit out of those slipknot pussies.

Originally posted by WhenOne

whats the guy from gwar that has the giant rocket launchers on his shoulders? i remember seeing him when i played the beavis and butthead computer game, uh huh huh huh Gwar Gwar! yea Yea Gwwwwar!

uhhhhh...huh huh huh huh...gwar kicks ass...

Yea yea yea!! GWAR!!!

(it was also on one of the episodes of beavis and butthead, a show mtv should have never discontinued....hey, it was better than the real world and road rules.)

Oderus Urungus

Nicknames: Oderus Aroundus, "Party Pants", The Irish Kid

Home Planet: My moldy war frame was purloined bit by lumpy bit from ghettos across the galaxy. I was assembled in syntho womb 5 on the planet Scumdogia.

Height,Weight: Variable

Favorite color: Urine

Turn ons: Hulking war machines, lurking, public urinals, flesh sculpture, bandying about my flaccid poop-root, collecting colons of the damned.

Turn offs: Women without acne, peace, families, unsullied pantaloons, law enforcement personnel

On a date I like to: not go

Favorite celebrity: Myself, Carl Panzram

Ambitions or Goals: To view the shattered boiling mass of planet Earth from outer space, rapidly disappearing from sight.

Accomplishments: There is nothing to be proud of.

Quote: "Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually most deserving of agony"

Priminister of the sinister, Oderus has a brain transplant before each show. Tortures thousands just by opening his mouth. Takes drugs seriously. Golden-throated crooner of impossible gaiety and Chaos-thug supreme - proud owner of the tri-prong scrotal mount.

Archived