• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Big Bruno

GWAR bless god

all i gotta say is oh my holy fucking jesus

i cant believe what i saw last night

they killed mike tyson, osama, W, and the pope.

gotta love em

all you fuckers better go see them when they come thru your city...

Yep they're coming here soon. I was all excited when I saw that and like only 1 person in my entire office had ever heard of them. So lame.

Guest --zeSto--

I saw them about 8 years ago...

and they killed Michael Jackson on stage.. (some things never go out of style)

the Lead singer was wearing a huge rubber cock,

and Jackson started sucking it onstage.

The he had is head cut off.

we stood about 50 feet away from the stage,

and still got fake jizm and blood on us.

Guest --zeSto--

YEAH.. the rip up dummies, with tubes filled with liquids that spray over the crowd.

Quite nasty!

they (gwar) were in tampa like a week or two ago...it was sold out...is it 21 and up?

Guest ODESK

YOU FUCKERS GWAR RULES!!

NO DOUBT GWAR ARE FUCKIN DOPE..I SEEN EM ABOUT 6 TIMES AN CHILLED WITH EM AT A COUPLE SHOWS..THEYRE NICE AS HELL! THE NEW ALBUM -VHA- IS THE BEST ALBUM SINCE HELL-O. BRINGIN BACK THE PUNK-METAL MIX WITH A FUCKIN HAMMER!! CANT WAIT TO SEE EM AGAIN----ODESK-6 FOOT KILLAH, MODERN DAY SOLDIER!!

eba00163109f00000015.jpg

anyone see their movies. funny as hell. they give crack cereal to kids, and rape father bohab with a crucifix, great stuff.

Originally posted by serum

anyone see their movies. funny as hell. they give crack cereal to kids, and rape father bohab with a crucifix, great stuff.

crucifix sodomy... word. one of my favorite GWAR moments

Originally posted by swif1

you guys think slipknot is a gwar imitation?

slipknot only wishes they were 1/1000000000000 th as cool as gwar.

slipknot is the biggest wanna be thing of gwar ever. those pussies dont knwo shit about rocking it as hard as gwar. id love to see the guys from gwar beat the shit out of those slipknot pussies.

whats the guy from gwar that has the giant rocket launchers on his shoulders? i remember seeing him when i played the beavis and butthead computer game, uh huh huh huh Gwar Gwar! yea Yea Gwwwwar!

Originally posted by WhenOne

whats the guy from gwar that has the giant rocket launchers on his shoulders? i remember seeing him when i played the beavis and butthead computer game, uh huh huh huh Gwar Gwar! yea Yea Gwwwwar!

uhhhhh...huh huh huh huh...gwar kicks ass...

Yea yea yea!! GWAR!!!

(it was also on one of the episodes of beavis and butthead, a show mtv should have never discontinued....hey, it was better than the real world and road rules.)

B and B ruled MTV! i dont watch MTV anymore since the loss of those two american heroes

Oderus Urungus

Nicknames: Oderus Aroundus, "Party Pants", The Irish Kid

Home Planet: My moldy war frame was purloined bit by lumpy bit from ghettos across the galaxy. I was assembled in syntho womb 5 on the planet Scumdogia.

Height,Weight: Variable

Favorite color: Urine

Turn ons: Hulking war machines, lurking, public urinals, flesh sculpture, bandying about my flaccid poop-root, collecting colons of the damned.

Turn offs: Women without acne, peace, families, unsullied pantaloons, law enforcement personnel

On a date I like to: not go

Favorite celebrity: Myself, Carl Panzram

Ambitions or Goals: To view the shattered boiling mass of planet Earth from outer space, rapidly disappearing from sight.

Accomplishments: There is nothing to be proud of.

Quote: "Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually most deserving of agony"

Priminister of the sinister, Oderus has a brain transplant before each show. Tortures thousands just by opening his mouth. Takes drugs seriously. Golden-throated crooner of impossible gaiety and Chaos-thug supreme - proud owner of the tri-prong scrotal mount.

iM CATCHING THEM TONIGHT, ITS GONNA BE DOPE.

I saw them in concert like 3 years ago and got splatterd in blood, my arm stained for around a week.

the chick in gwar showed me her tits then said she wanted to fuck then she spit blood in my face......anyone else have any encounters like this with that chick

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this