The lefties and their activities are pretty safe as long as you don't own guns.

Dirty_habiT

They can continue fucking little kids without fear and they can continue to riot/loot cities.

How come we aren't hearing about these kid fuckers trying this stuff in Texas? 

Oh yeah.... that's right, we have guns here and believe in using them to protect freedoms.

So, your kid fucking tendencies got you in a precarious position if you live in a place like Texas.

Which is why you better stick to those leftist run shithole cities/states.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a good one too..... teacher sexualizing her class of students.  Raising/teaching a whole bunch of retards.  School used to be about academics, not cry closets, comfort blankets, hot chocolate, hormone blockers, and puppy rentals.

Fuckin jack asses, hook the chains up.  I'll drag your prius or fagatron tesla model 3 right out of the parking lot and into the intersection.

https://spokesman-recorder.com/2021/10/07/texas-white-extremist-infiltrated-george-floyd-protests/

“A Texas man who pleaded guilty on Sept. 30 to a federal riot charge admitted he traveled to Minneapolis last year amid unrest in the city to sow mayhem following the death of George Floyd.

Ivan Harrison Hunter, 24, admitted in federal court that he traveled from the San Antonio area and fired 13 rounds from an AK-47-style semi-automatic rifle into the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinct building on the night of May 28, 2020, while looters and rioters were thought to be inside. No one was struck by the gunfire.”

https://www.safehome.org/data/registered-sex-offender-stats/

By sheer volume, Texas has the highest number of people listed on its sex offender registry (nearly 100,000), followed by California (about 83,000), and New York in a distant third (about 42,000). Almost one in four registered sex offenders in the U.S. are registered in either Texas or California.

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

If you scroll through that link you’ll find your beloved state of Texas relatively high on all of those lists.

While my shithole state of Massachusetts is pretty low. 

mostly because the people responsible for reporting are also fucking kids. You won't hear about it there and it will be memory holed. 

7 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

no such thing as a peaceful George Floyd protest. 

are we still on this crack head really. Most of us were just fine with this dope head faggot culling himself. 

Rioters are being bussed in. All of this shit is paid for by soros. 

Edited by Dirty_habiT

16 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't know any Texans that are with this shit. They all believe in working for your quality of life. 

17. Texas

• Violent crime rate: 410.9 per 100,000 people

• Total 2018 murders: 1,322 (2nd highest)

• Imprisonment rate: 746 adults per 100,000 (5th highest)

• Poverty rate: 14.9% (11th highest)

• Most dangerous city: Bellmead

Along with California, Texas is one of only two states in which there were more than 100,000 violent crimes committed in 2018. Adjusted for population, Texas's violent crime rate stands at 410.9 per 100,000 people, slightly higher than the national rate of 380.6 per 100,000.

Texas has one of the highest imprisonment rates in the country. There are 746 adults incarcerated in state and federal prisons in Texas for every 100,000 people, more than in all but four other states.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/40968963

High sex crime, high poverty, high murder, high incarceration rates…

sounds like some quality living. 

6 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

High sex crime, high poverty, high murder, high incarceration rates…

sounds like some quality living. 

If only this would stop all you liberal faggots from moving here. My guess however is that the freedom we have here (I'd try to explain that to you but it'd be a waste of time) allows people to make decisions that are sometimes poor decisions. 

sure is growing fast for this "crappy quality of life" we have here. Lol. 

meanwhile in Boston you are unhappy with your life and projecting it out onto everyone else. I don't care. We are all set here. 

Fuck what you goin through white nigga.

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Precisely, like Texas cops. 

provide sources for your claim of "systemic police pedophilia" acab boi. Don't just give one or two. Remember Texas is a big place. 

maybe crime divided by acres or square miles would be a better way to show you that it's actually not as high as the fillangled numbers show. 

I've seen how the left does numbers. It's like they just adjust here. Tweak here. Little bump here. Perfect. These numbers fit our narrative. 

On 12/23/2021 at 9:33 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

provide sources for your claim of "systemic police pedophilia" acab boi. Don't just give one or two.

I actually made that ridiculous statement in the style of accusations and claims you often make around here. Baseless and ridiculous. Try holding yourself to the same standards you’re currently requesting of me.