oxford high school student posts footage of alleged school shooter trying to talk his way into classroom

Elena Delle Donne

I wonder what led up to this.  The kid definitely has the 1000 yd stare in his eyes.

I don't know if the parents should be charged.  It's kinda weird to charge someone else with a crime they didn't have a part in.  If i let you borrow my screw driver and then you use it to stab someone I'm sure as shit not liable because it was my screwdriver..... the same applies for the parents letting their child have a gun.

I think the parents were definitely negligent in some way, but I don't know how they're going to prove that.  Simply purchasing a gun for your kid isn't enough evidence which is why I said they're going to have a hard time establishing the fact that the parents knew his intent and just chose to not stop him.  If that turns out to be the case (again, not sure how they can prove it) then they should definitely rot with him.

Honestly, I think for murders, as long as it's a 100% certainty that you've got the right person, like in this case...... they should be put to death.  Fuck that kid, you cannot recover from being that kind of scumbag.  I'm no judge though, i just don't think he's going to do much for society in prison and he's going to very likely do something similar if you let him back out into public as soon as someone rubs him the wrong way and the opportunity presents itself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The parents should be charged and it’s insane that you guys say otherwise. How’d he get the gun? There’s literally text messages about him mom justifying his out of line behavior involving guns beforehand. Insane to even suggest they should be charged. Can’t believe that’s even up for debate.

• Truth 1

43 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

The parents should be charged and it’s insane that you guys say otherwise. How’d he get the gun? There’s literally text messages about him mom justifying his out of line behavior involving guns beforehand. Insane to even suggest they should be charged. Can’t believe that’s even up for debate.

I don't know if what the media has said about this before the trial should be trusted 100%.  If those texts are real they're going to come out in court.

There's 0 wrong with buying a gun for your kid unless you do it knowing they're going to use it to cause harm upon others..... which is going to be extremely difficult to prove I think.  That's how they will pin the gun purchase from the parents as participating in the crime, they will attempt to say they knew what he was going to do with the gun and will have to prove it.

If they can't ..... "no harm no foul" in purchasing a gun for your child.

Parents should def be able to be sued for damages caused by their minor in civil court if there's negligence here, but prosecuted in a criminal court is a different story. Not illegal to give your kid a gun in most places. There needs to be actual evidence, or proof beyond a reasonable doubt they knew this would happen, or intended for it to happen. Not familiar at all with this latest news cycle on this, or the details so that could be the case.

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/msp/msp-203_-_PDF_286476_7.pdf

“You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock, gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a firearm is strongly recommended.”

curious whether parents had a gun safe or not. And if they made the kid store his pistol in there or let him keep it in his room. 

Children are immature, many grown adults are immature. Our culture glorifies cowards, grifters, killers, and other pieces of shit. There are many reasons why everyone shouldn’t have access to whatever the fuck they want, but they do. These are trade offs in our culture. Liberty vs security, and such. 

Guns are easily accessible in our society. A shooting like this removes the killer from much of the burden and responsibility of the act of killing. Surely they know they killed someone, but it seems it’s a lot different to shoot someone, than to stab them, beat them to death with a hammer, or strangle them, ect.. You don’t feel skin puncture, you don’t feel the bones, muscles, ligaments, and veins tear and crack. You don’t feel the person fight for their life, twist and writhe in pain. It removes some of the responsibility of the act. It makes it easier.

That may not mean any sort of after effect isn’t the same in terms of knowing you took a life, but it makes it a lot less personal and easier to do. This isn’t an argument against guns, again, THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT AGAINST GUN OWNERSHIP. It is an argument against immature and irresponsible people having easy access to guns, and then allowing other immature and irresponsible people having easy access to guns. 

Yes, people can run people over, people can stab people, or whatever the counter argument is going to be.. BUT, they largely don’t, because again, it’s easier, and removes some of the burden of responsibility. It also fulfills some sort of wet dreams we have as a culture. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1

11 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/msp/msp-203_-_PDF_286476_7.pdf

“You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock, gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a firearm is strongly recommended.”

curious whether parents had a gun safe or not. And if they made the kid store his pistol in there or let him keep it in his room. 

Preliminary information indicated the gun was locked up in the parents room.  It will come out in the case whether or not this was true.  If it was true and the kid stole it, the parents should walk.

• Truth 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2021 at 5:51 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

Whoa kilz that sounds like a forum with even weirder members than this one. 

Also @ndvfrom the top ropes lol. Dao just tucked his tail and left as soon as we started talking about him living in San Antonio and being on the run from the law in Philly. 

Pussy what the fuck is you even talking about? I only came back during my FB ban, and dipped when it was too sad to see how far down the rabbit hole Casek went. What you’re talking about is old news that literally everybody on here except your tweaker ass knew 15 years ago. What you do, wait a day or two till I stopped posting and throw that out there like you was announcing something? I ain’t the one to “tuck tail” on anything, you worthless  tweaker. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

On 3/1/2022 at 11:17 PM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Pussy what the fuck is you even talking about? I only came back during my FB ban, and dipped when it was too sad to see how far down the rabbit hole Casek went. What you’re talking about is old news that literally everybody on here except your tweaker ass knew 15 years ago. What you do, wait a day or two till I stopped posting and throw that out there like you was announcing something? I ain’t the one to “tuck tail” on anything, you worthless  tweaker. 

That user doesn’t even post here anymore😂 .

• Truth 1