oxford high school student posts footage of alleged school shooter trying to talk his way into classroom

Elena Delle Donne

On 12/2/2021 at 7:21 AM, metronome said:

did Dhabs really say the solution is to send every kid to school packing?  lol 

You are the kind of person that tries getting dudes he doesn't know on a graffiti forum to jock his workout stats.  Your opinion doesn't matter and your reading comprehension is partially to blame for it.

I'd be much more surprised if you said some smart shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You are the kind of person that tries getting dudes he doesn't know on a graffiti forum to jock his workout stats.  Your opinion doesn't matter and your reading comprehension is partially to blame for it.

I'd be much more surprised if you said some smart shit.

You followed me around single white female style and trashed all of my latest posts, lol - get a grip. 

• Trash 1
  • LOL! 4

On 12/5/2021 at 7:42 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

I think it's kinda dumb to either have no

clue your kid is a psycho or to support it. Not sure which is the case here yet but it'll come out in trial. 

Prosecution is going to have a difficult time establishing that the parents were aware of intent I think. 

Heard a lawyer talking about it last night and said it was dumb and emotional to charge the parents. I don't know. 
They weren't responsible for certain, but is that a crime in and of itself? 

It looks like there were warning signs all over the place and no one did the right thing. I don't even know what the 
right thing is. Pre-crime is fucked up, but maybe someone could have intervened before this got to the point where
he brought a gun to school?