oxford high school student posts footage of alleged school shooter trying to talk his way into classroom

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn. That's why everyone should have a gun because there is no circumstance possible anymore where "nobody" has a gun. .... except in places where people have been brainwashed to think guns are bad. 

you better believe if I'm going to public school I'll have protection with me regardless of what the school thinks it should tell me I can do. 

anyone that argues about following rules should just hang up their dads can of flat black spray paint from the garage and stop doing graffiti. 

• Like 1
  • Nega Props 1

It’s fucking sad man. Like at some point this now-killer was just a little kid who loved playing, and video games, and just wanted friends, liked fucking dinosaurs, he wanted to grow up and be a cowboy or some dumb shit, ect, ect..

….but somewhere along the line that fucking broke, and now people are dead over some dumb shit. 

Some friends never get to see their friend again. Some parents never get to see their kids, ect, ect.. 

Shit is fucking sad. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

25 minutes ago, metronome said:

did Dhabs really say the solution is to send every kid to school packing?  lol 

I think he's talking about arming teachers. I'm behind that. Tons of former LE and military who are teachers and tons more
who would be willing to go through training. I agree. Arm the teachers as a first line of defense. LE isn't going to get there quickly
enough. 

6 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

It’s fucking sad man. Like at some point this now-killer was just a little kid who loved playing, and video games, and just wanted friends, liked fucking dinosaurs, he wanted to grow up and be a cowboy or some dumb shit, ect, ect..

….but somewhere along the line that fucking broke, and now people are dead over some dumb shit. 

Some friends never get to see their friend again. Some parents never get to see their kids, ect, ect.. 

Shit is fucking sad. 

Probably a lot of bullying. I listened to him play basketball with his friends while I read about what he did. Somewhere between that video and what he did yesterday
the people in his life and around him failed him. Guns didn't make him do that. Guns were just a tool he could use to exact whatever revenge he felt was just. 

Arming teachers is equally insane and dumb.  Nobody signs up to be a teacher because they want to shoot kids.  Nobody signs up to be a teacher understanding that they might be required to shoot kids.  The answer to your nations gun problem isn't moar gunz.  There are pleeeeeeeeenty of western countries out there with gun owning citizens who don't have a near daily school shooting problem.

• Trash 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, metronome said:

Arming teachers is equally insane and dumb.  Nobody signs up to be a teacher because they want to shoot kids.  Nobody signs up to be a teacher understanding that they might be required to shoot kids.  The answer to your nations gun problem isn't moar gunz.  There are pleeeeeeeeenty of western countries out there with gun owning citizens who don't have a near daily school shooting problem.

Nobody signs up to be a cop to shoot kids. Nobody signs up to be a doctor to treat shot kids. Here we are. 

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

When we reward people who use guns to solve their problems (rittenhouse, that other dude who shot that dad) then shit like this is the result. Most gun owners aren’t responsible.

Legal gun owners are not the problem. 

https://www.5newsonline.com/article/news/local/fort-smith-police-investigating-shooting-that-left-two-people-dead-south-74th-street-block-3500-dixie-properties/527-c3b1c6f8-5600-4e07-831c-54a2a87b9fc8

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-body-armor-armed-rifle-sparks-panic-missouri-walmart-n1040676

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2018/07/13/feature/in-all-reality-there-were-three-shooters-oklahomans-kill-an-active-shooter-and-its-not-as-simple-as-it-sounds/

We probably need to take a look at ourselves as a nation and how we treat each other. Look at every single one of these kids that pulls one of these mass shootings. What is the common thread? 
It has been discussed. There have been nationwide anti-bullying programs in the last decade. We have fucking goldfish brains, though. 

2 minutes ago, metronome said:

You sure about the first part of that statement?  ACAB is a thing for a reason.  The profession is riddled with asshole bullies. 

ACAB is a thing for trustafarians to say that makes them feel empowered in their little groups of black clad dipshit friends. 

Yeah, I'm pretty fucking sure that no one signs up to shoot kids. 

You know that shit lasts, right? You don't just go home and you're okay with taking another human's life. You're never the same again. 

If you're normal and well adjusted, yeah.  

But this is off topic at hand, other threads for that.  Why exactly do you think it is that the USA specifically can't figure this out?  Sandy Hook was sort of the line in the sand moment where the country seemed to decide that 'gun rights' etc were more important than the lives of children. 

Edited by metronome
  • Like 2
  • Trash 1
  • Truth 2

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

Legal gun owners are not the problem. 

https://www.5newsonline.com/article/news/local/fort-smith-police-investigating-shooting-that-left-two-people-dead-south-74th-street-block-3500-dixie-properties/527-c3b1c6f8-5600-4e07-831c-54a2a87b9fc8

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-body-armor-armed-rifle-sparks-panic-missouri-walmart-n1040676

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/national/wp/2018/07/13/feature/in-all-reality-there-were-three-shooters-oklahomans-kill-an-active-shooter-and-its-not-as-simple-as-it-sounds/

We probably need to take a look at ourselves as a nation and how we treat each other. Look at every single one of these kids that pulls one of these mass shootings. What is the common thread? 
It has been discussed. There have been nationwide anti-bullying programs in the last decade. We have fucking goldfish brains, though. 

point being legal asshole gun owners are a part of the problem. Dhabs and you are good people but look at the way you guys praise these people who shoot down people just because they were able to do so under legal technicalities. Legal or not killing people with guns is pussy and a toxic thing to justify and shit like this is a side effect of that. Like @metronomesaid… this doesn’t happen

anywhere else. Why is that? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, metronome said:

If you're normal and well adjusted, yeah.  

But this is off topic at hand, other threads for that.  Why exactly do you think it is that the USA specifically can't figure this out?  Sandy Hook was sort of the line in the sand moment where the country seemed to decide that 'gun rights' etc were more important than the lives of children. 

Taking your nod and we can continue this at some other time. Good looking out. 

There's nothing to figure out. It's the second amendment. 

there are two different kinds of people I can see. The ones that can adjust to what's around them and those that attempt to adjust what's around them to their liking. 

Im fine with and fully support the second amendment and I'm glad I don't live in a state of people that have been cucked into thinking they shouldn't own weapons for self protection and their only purpose is for MuRdEr. 

5 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

point being legal asshole gun owners are a part of the problem. Dhabs and you are good people but look at the way you guys praise these people who shoot down people just because they were able to do so under legal technicalities. Legal or not killing people with guns is pussy and a toxic thing to justify and shit like this is a side effect of that. Like @metronomesaid… this doesn’t happen

anywhere else. Why is that? 

Taking metros nod, man. We should keep this discussion in line. I will tell you one thing that relates to this kid and everyone else who dares harm others en masse - they will find a way. Be it vehicle, machete, gun, etc. 

Dammit, man. Okay, let's wrap this up, but I need to tell you something unrelated to topic. 
Grenade attacks in Sweden, bruh. Grenades. As pro 2A as I am, maaaaaaaan, 'nades aren't inexpensive, but some rich gang gang out there who irresponsible af and could afford a crate. 
You wanna see some bullshit? Talk about some dude on the block widlin out with a box of grenades talkin about step to him. Fuck no. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#:~:text=1 9 June%2C Malmö%2C a hand grenade exploded,stairwell of an assembly building in Norra Grängesbergsgatan.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, metronome said:

Nobody signs up to be a teacher because they want to shoot kids.  Nobody signs up to be a teacher understanding that they might be required to shoot kids.

This is a very important point. 

Someone’s internet fueled wet dreams about shooting someone shouldn’t be projected on teachers. That’s just nonsense. 

If a teacher CHOOSES to take this path, that’s one thing, and they should undergo rigorous training that is required to be retaken periodically, annually in the very least.  

• Truth 1