The "Q" Thread - Let's talk about what it was, who was behind it, etc.

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

All Gas No Brakes is now defunct. Same guy now doing a show called Channel 5 news. Here is his prison interview with the Qanon Shaman, released yesterday Jan 6, 2022 

5 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

"qanon" strikes again.  Lolz.

At the start of the interview he said he got the name from Alex Jones during his first infowars interview. Interesting 

Well I mean..... Alex Jones has been right about some things, but not everything..... just like anyone else.

One big difference, I've noticed, between conservatives and lefties is that ***most conservatives worship no man.  It is projection by the leftists to think that others would care so much about another (famous) person and what they have to say.  Some people are obviously authorities and worth listening to but their word is **still not gospel.

This includes Alex Jones..... so just because he said something that I think is wrong doesn't mean that anyone has some huge "gotcha" on conservatives as a result. 

Remember "leave britney alone"?  Super leftist.

Y'all riff on Britney, Trump, Beyonce, Adam Schiff, or whoever you want..... and it won't change the color on my TV.

I'm just saying this so that maybe in the future people here will be less likely to assign some unforeseen emotional attachment between another forum member and some rando celeb.  Personally I don't give a rats ass about any celeb at all.... including musicians, actors, screen writers, and especially movie producers.  They're some of the stupidest people with the biggest mouths I've ever had the "pleasure" of hearing say stuff about subjects they're far from experts on.

Alex Jones is just a dude.  QAnon is still a dumb word to say.

I've got a request for anyone coining the term "qanon".  In your own words, describe who "qanon" is.  Not an open book quiz.... just provide YOUR thoughts on it.

The Qanon forum is absolutely ablaze about a picture book that shipped today

EFA23B4C-A61F-4823-B8B0-3812F388D368.thumb.jpeg.b0bdcbe8b29fd4fa4da550decc7eea3b.jpeg

D3E83EDE-8051-45C3-A608-A7471C017F9F.thumb.jpeg.42862ec3b6a36fc747c7dced7991e767.jpeg

$229 and sold out

6130320D-CBA2-4C21-BF62-EB6ABEDD3A16.thumb.jpeg.7b681551f13a95fe5268792ca1b80a69.jpeg

B80CC479-9391-4DF1-9774-7582D06D7EB8.thumb.jpeg.171594fa611a98bbf4a6b11b5ddfc0be.jpeg

some of the comments are truly fascinating to me. they really seem to love this man. 

08D8AE91-B38F-4FDC-8E21-4D90032F75DA.thumb.jpeg.5a369c882907a1cae8b18c252468b898.jpeg

F887A5E6-E275-456C-A0C8-1125A169CA27.thumb.jpeg.9efe8f4a8468743c0de3e7a4882906b1.jpeg

064D60AD-4E21-40BC-BD5A-8CB9A890D6A4.thumb.jpeg.3cbacffca2c9e57743fec084310592b7.jpeg

7F1EF1C3-9CEA-4C55-B157-82D9E7C3A47E.thumb.jpeg.de576057409e787e5fde4696b7503476.jpeg

it’s starts to get a bit much when they talk about seeing god in him though

251318BA-F59B-4502-A41F-4DC7565BFF12.thumb.jpeg.de206c821f922b94bf9060b05d6216b8.jpeg

how many these boxes we check just in the contents of this post?

Religion isn't a bad thing. Some of y'all fools should try it out. 

Trump is working to douche out the bad guys still. Look at the flight records for gitmo if you don't believe. They're not just flying big passenger ships there for the hell of it. 

Also notice that nobody in those comments said qanon once. It's a term used by far left liberals that believe in kid fucking. 

Did you look up ray Epps yet and if so what are your thoughts?

I don't see how this post with a bunch of forum comments is any sort of sick burn. Just like there's chodes on here saying stupid shit and they don't paint any other forum is just the same. 

Pretty sure there are shills and operatives on that site saying shit just to manipulate people. 

This whole calling people a cult that haven't done any cult shit is real medium IQ stuff if you ask me. It's intellectually lazy to think you have the whole picture because you've looked at a forum that literally any Nobody can post in. 

oh let me guess we skipped over the part where trump said to go home peacefully before the racist homophobic blm/kkk insurrection. 

I used to think some of y'all were kinda smart but I'm learning in time that mentality is very limited. Tunnel vision and shit news programs will keep anyone saying and believing in dumb crap like "qanon is a cult."

Laughable really. 

I believe q is someone on the inside that has knowledge of a lot of stuff the media won't cover. 

Does that mean I'm in the cult too?  Where are the meetings held for this cult?  When do I get called into action?  Oh wait that sounds a lot like blm and antifa. The leftist organizations funded by soros to destroy American values. 

Some of y'all gonna be super fucked if you keep the tunnel vision up. Gonna be poor and lose everything trusting these people that are lying to everyone. 

I agree that some areas of some organized religions are meant for that purpose but I grew up going to very small churches in San Antonio where everyone knew eachother. It was more like a meeting of neighbors. 

Couldn't really see any room for fuckery in those places. Mega churches are another story. I think the building should be humble and not adorned with gaudy items. 

39 minutes ago, LUGR said:

76D21A44-212A-489C-A402-44D8BED61075.jpeg

I agree that what will end up happening is going to be "biblical" for some people. Especially those on the receiving end of being found out and caught for their crimes. Who knows what the timeline for this is. 

if you've noticed just recently they changed quarantine requirements to half of what it was before. They're gearing up for the midterms by relaxing on a lot of the tyrannical stuff. If people remain unhappy with all the restrictions they won't vote for the bad guys so they have to look clean right now. 

feds just tried passing a law removing power from the states to run their own elections. You think maricopa county was bad. Just imagine what will happen if the same scum bag molesters control the state elections at a federal level. 

"Science" has in a large part taken that organized oppression role over, to dismiss all opposing views to the mainstream, and those in power. Government schools, and universities now function as a church, and the "scientists" in them publishing research are priests. Exact same role as the church in relation to the king. The present mainstream scientific theory, no matter how many times it needed to be corrected in the past, is now unquestionable, and those proclaiming it's virtue are viewed as infallible. Make no mistake, science is still faith based, it's just allowed to evolve, and change more rapidly than religious institutions which require generations to update.

Opinions favoring science as a new church shifted during the "Progressive Era" of the 19th century. Slavery was just the "will of god" as in god wouldn't have made the world the way it is if he didn't intend for slavery. Science slowly assumed this role, and was used to explain why things like cranial bumps, and other quantifiable traits made one race superior to the other. Each theory nearly unquestionable to it's devote's, until it isn't any more, relying more on confirmation bias than factual evidence.

Anyone with half a brain, and education knows how easy it is to conduct a false statistical analysis, or conduct experiments in a way that can be intentionally, or unintentionally used to reach forgone conclusions, like for example the entire population being better off in absolute obedience to the political class. We're at a point now where it's socially acceptable to openly assert that this tool of oppression (in the form of religion) is used for manipulation. How many people are ready to acknowledge science is now used to justify some of the most horrific government oppression since it's ascension into religion's role during the 20th century.

Edited by Mercer
coherent english
  • Truth 2

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/seattle-police-improperly-faked-radio-chatter-about-proud-boys-as-chop-formed-in-2020-investigation-finds/

Damn seems to me that a few of our members are "into this kinda shit", not going to call them out specifically but it would seem that they got duped.  Of course, this is just fake news too because would you just look at that source?  Fake fake fake fake fake.

Edited by Dirty_habiT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Any sign of the KRAKEN, storm or awakening?

How about Clinton's arrest and and conviction in front of a military tribunal?

Trump not yet reinstated?

No?

Oh....

No sign of any of the users who preached that as fact either.

0BED6E2C-1D02-465F-8190-C324948EBEBA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 1/9/2022 at 4:36 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/seattle-police-improperly-faked-radio-chatter-about-proud-boys-as-chop-formed-in-2020-investigation-finds/

Damn seems to me that a few of our members are "into this kinda shit", not going to call them out specifically but it would seem that they got duped.  Of course, this is just fake news too because would you just look at that source?  Fake fake fake fake fake.

is this supposed to own me as if the proud boys didn't actually do this in seattle or portland or charlottesville or couer d'alene or plenty of other american cities in years to come? lol

2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

is this supposed to own me as if the proud boys didn't actually do this in seattle or portland or charlottesville or couer d'alene or plenty of other american cities in years to come? lol

Is this a threat?!

• Truth 1