NEW PICS

incabus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit just doesnt make sence...

this post got gay really fast..but it was pertty amusing to watch someone claim that they wrote with btc...it just didnt make sence though...why was a night time production if it was a legal wall....why does it look like every one eleses shit is like a week old or days old..and ur they only one still painting...and there all in different locations...now when i go out with folks and we do a productiion..we like to keep it all together..not 20 feet from each other... now if u claim that u wrote with them then thats all fair..but its one thing to claim to have written with them and the next to lie and catch old flicks of them and nut ride..so do us and ur self a favor...die...that is all..:D

Guest montanaman

this is some funny shit ...wat an ass wipe this incabus is bro ... yo when you play this game... you have to pay for the fame baby i wish i could see this beat down ..... fukin toys... dawg u played ur self on line and in the graf world.......

Guest montanaman

this is some funny shit ...wat an ass wipe this incabus is bro ... yo when you play this game... you have to pay for the fame baby i wish i could see this beat down ..... fukin toys... dawg u played ur self on line and in the graf world.......

Guest MRBURNS

a promise

I WANT 50 CANS FROM YOUR TOY ASS, if u aint tryin to hear me, your better off staying home. because if we catch u at that spot, nobody is gonna hear u scream JAES ONE..GOD, BTC, TNB, OT, UWARZZZ.

What the fuck where you thinking??

I cant even fucking fathom what goes through a toys head when they are like, "I went out painting with..." when they claim to paint with people they dont even know and they post flicks of peoples old shit... Like where is their head at that thinks people will beleive them and then think they are down and really dope writers or something? And especially doing it on the internet in a place where you know people visit who are actually friends of those writers, or in this case actually are those writers, and are going to pull your card right away and make you look like the hugest fakest toy out there. Why would you play yourself like that?

yo i went to ny not to long ago right after the sept 11th shit went down..i walked all around and took mad flix of since and spek and tie...then i ran into since and jeer btc and they were mad cool but they came off like some hardcore kids that aint gonna put down just anyone ... they seemed to me like they would beat the shit out of someone that was fronting and i doubt any writer is gonna be like :: here tag my shit go over it with some wackness i was realy fealing good today and i needed something to piss me off.....i hope since runs into you ..lol peace

what......

this is gonna seem like some bull shit. but what ever. this cat secmet has been fuckin with my password and has been postin for me for like two weeks. i know it dont sound right but how could i be on this site for like a month reppin ktt and all of a sudden im in btc. i dont got beef with btc. i respect them. and i know they not feelin me now but what ever. it wasnt me. i will handle the secme kid though. i am tight with ser2 and if you got beef with him, your problem. i have chilled with spek before for who ever said i never met him. he always cam to stamford with ser. as for all the ewok stuff i never even met him. secmet is just on his jock and tried to get me hit. its all good though. believe what you must. my bad for that dick.

i will earn my respect back with my paint....

ktt..

Guest BOSTONIAN

FUCK KIDS WHO ACT LIKE THEY KNOW WHATS GOING ON. I CANT STAND WHEN PEOPLE JOCK PEOPLE..ISNT THE POINT OF WRITTIN SELF GRADIFICATION? NOT TO MAKE BELIEVE YOU KNOW PEOPLE AND FRONT ON YOURSELF?

• 1 month later...

Archived