Are writers dumb af?

delv

9 hours ago, Mercer said:

Why the fuck you want to start a rumor like this for? I could understand those Qanon retards, but why risk getting stomped out making up fake rumors.

Just to set the record straight@lord_casekwas threatening to dox @Elena Delle Donnefor disrespecting his Qanon beliefs and clowning him pretty hard. I literally just said "bro, I know where you live" after he started threatening to dox, and called Casek a faggot a few times, immediately shutting down that doxxing talk. Pretty mush had to because the mod, and the admin in that convo were both on that Qanon bullshit themselves and not doing their jobs. 

DFA8A76C-B27D-4314-AF4B-8DD3139312DA.thumb.jpeg.6e37335f8e7ea012c2c71aadc9afd21f.jpeg

You’re a dumb fuckin guy, mad his wife’s getting passed around longer than a cal ripken rookie card 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks for posting that and proving exactly what I said for me @Dirty_habiT

1. @lord_casek threatened to dox @Elena Delle Donnewho called out the proud boys.
  2. @Mercer said "I know where you live" to Casek, and never doxxed, or even threatened to dox anyone
  3. @lord_casek stopped threatening to dox members of this board, which is a good thing, even if it makes you mad

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, Mercer said:

1. @lord_casek threatened to dox @Elena Delle Donnewho called out the proud boys.
  2. @Mercer said "I know where you live" to Casek, and never doxxed, or even threatened to dox anyone
  3. @lord_casek stopped threatening to dox members of this board, which is a good thing, even if it makes you mad

send me free shit to prevent me from

doxxing people plz

• LOL! 2

25 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Yo he dead ass thought posting that was supposed to make you look bad? 😆

Props for the way you handled that, Mercer. 💯

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

What I saw was you make a fool out of yourself white knighting someone else's conversation.

But you didn't see me dox, or threaten to dox anyone did you? Not sure if you're actually self aware enough to notice this, but you're in here white knighting extra hardbody for your Q crush. Then in the next keystroke trying to project that white knight shit on me. Very entertaining to say the least.

image.png

• Truth 1

10 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Yo he dead ass thought posting that was supposed to make you look bad? 😆

Props for the way you handled that, Mercer. 💯

Unless your reading comprehension is a little tarded then it's pretty easy to see that what Mercer said would be considered a threat. A weak hollow boned limp wristed vegan threat but a threat none the less. 

Better go refill the boones farm your starting to rust. 

10 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Not really sure what you mean by “white knighting”, but you accusing others of making a fool of themselves is rich. 😆

You're a potato head looking mother fucker so I suppose you can be forgiven for a being tard.  

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Who are you, anyways? What was your old name on here?

shut your ol you don't know who I am important ass up.  Fucking trying to make this thread a singles bar. Faggot. 

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

But you didn't see me dox, or threaten to dox anyone did you? 

it's very simple and easy for anyone to see that you threatened to dox someone. You're being so defensive while trying to play the New Yorker sitting us down for history class card. Nobody listens to you. It's almost like your lying fake reputation you built here is in question. 

Remember being wrong about the one thing you think you're an expert on?  I do. 

Remember getting your boy raven to bury the turd for you too by censoring the thread?

Youre a narcing ass little bitch really. Take that to the bank. I don't know why anyone would trust anything you say about anything because you're super full of shit. 

You have to be on the defense after those screen shots because you have no choice and you have no self control. Anyone that doesn't think that you made a threat there is kinda tarded too.

You and dao can go back to holding cocks and watching broke back mountain together now. 

• LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Unless your reading comprehension is a little tarded then it's pretty easy to see that what Mercer said would be considered a threat. A weak hollow boned limp wristed vegan threat but a threat none the less. 

Better go refill the boones farm your starting to rust. 

You're a potato head looking mother fucker so I suppose you can be forgiven for a being tard.  

shut your ol you don't know who I am important ass up.  Fucking trying to make this thread a singles bar. Faggot. 

it's very simple and easy for anyone to see that you threatened to dox someone. You're being so defensive while trying to play the New Yorker sitting us down for history class card. Nobody listens to you. It's almost like your lying fake reputation you built here is in question. 

Remember being wrong about the one thing you think you're an expert on?  I do. 

Remember getting your boy raven to bury the turd for you too by censoring the thread?

Youre a narcing ass little bitch really. Take that to the bank. I don't know why anyone would trust anything you say about anything because you're super full of shit. 

You have to be on the defense after those screen shots because you have no choice and you have no self control. Anyone that doesn't think that you made a threat there is kinda tarded too.

You and dao can go back to holding cocks and watching broke back mountain together now. 

I’m thinking you’re the one with retarded level reading comprehension, being as his threat was in response to Casek’s threat. 

You just called me a potato head looking motherfucker when you actually have no clue what I even look like. Yet another sign of mental retardation.

You’re the one who said you don’t know who I am, even though you should remember me shitting on you on here years ago. Then again, you’re retarded, so…

002A25C1-2FD3-44DC-8807-4D9E9E30BBBA.jpeg

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Not upset. Just calling you out as a liar for everyone to see since you think so highly of yourself. 

it's humbling to be wrong and recognize it. You dont possess this ability. It's lost on you.  I'm Going to throw you a big clown party next time crypto crashes and you're on here dragging around and acting manic about it. It's hilarious to see you so easily puppeted. 

just wind up the key and off he goes. So easy. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Deine Mudder said:

More and more of these bullshit threads are pushing the ones I'm interested in down the page, I'd rather have them not being displayed in the first place.

The ones being pushed down the page are the ones that haven’t been commented in. Do you like re-reading what you’ve already seen? It’s not like 12oz is popping and you gotta go digging to find threads. It’s like 5 people even coming here anymore. 😆

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2