Are writers dumb af?

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/24/2021 at 6:34 AM, delv said:

I guess I'm curious, has the scene always been this way. If so, it's fucking lame af and I don't want a part of it. Or perhaps it's just a minority bad bunch?

Keen to hear others takes. 

Always , it's just the rise of social media networking made the smallish fringe more noticeable.

Tumblr and Instagram was wild as fuck back in my hometown before they clamped down ,but tik tok and Instagram is still viable along with YouTube for monetization of content.

My old crewmate ended up having a whole ass tagbanger channel filled with fights , theft ,capping , Graff thots in tandem with Twitter and Instagram advertising ditch parties for all his highschool age crew members..that shit got nuked hard on all platforms but he still made money from YouTube with no effort at all.

I blame wheat pasting , stencils and article-2270027-173AEF27000005DC-354_306x480.jpg.935f564856bcf5af3d93bfe1684824eb.jpg

this shitty fad that is still for some reason still a thing.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

6 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

I think it got taken over by e-girls mostly and then blended into the thot body paint simp scene.

Iirc there's still people on Instagram that do it but I think it's a really specific niche like people who stay writing Ghostbusters harry Potter crossover fan fiction.

Moogle, you’re just as Midwestern clueless as ever. “Graff on girls” was a thing long before 12oz even exited, and I still see youngbucks from wherever doing that shit till this day. It’s just common sense that graff groupies are gonna want and let graff dudes write/paint their shit on them. And even midwestern toys are gonna find Midwestern graff hoes to paint whatever the fuck on their bored Midwestern asses. That’s not a 12oz thing, and never even really ever was.
You still rocking that Flock of Seagulls hairdo?  😆

On 10/26/2021 at 1:32 PM, where said:

You just scared he’s gonna dox you like he did casek 

Why the fuck you want to start a rumor like this for? I could understand those Qanon retards, but why risk getting stomped out making up fake rumors.

Just to set the record straight@lord_casekwas threatening to dox @Elena Delle Donnefor disrespecting his Qanon beliefs and clowning him pretty hard. I literally just said "bro, I know where you live" after he started threatening to dox, and called Casek a faggot a few times, immediately shutting down that doxxing talk. Pretty mush had to because the mod, and the admin in that convo were both on that Qanon bullshit themselves and not doing their jobs. 

• Truth 3
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Why the fuck you want to start a rumor like this for? I could understand those Qanon retards, but why risk getting stomped out making up fake rumors.

Just to set the record straight@lord_casekwas threatening to dox @Elena Delle Donnefor disrespecting his Qanon beliefs and clowning him pretty hard. I literally just said "bro, I know where you live" after he started threatening to dox, and called Casek a faggot a few times, immediately shutting down that doxxing talk. Pretty mush had to because the mod, and the admin in that convo were both on that Qanon bullshit themselves and not doing their jobs. 

Jesus fucking Christ, I always took Casek for an intelligent dude. It’s amazing how many people I used to take for level headed, somewhat intelligent people ended up getting turned out and played by such blatant bullshit over these past few years. Brain cells scrubbed clean. 🤦

Wait casek went full Q ?

All one has to do is lurk on 420chan for a minute and eventually kirtaner makes a thread dropping all the receipts on Jim and Roy , along with him trolling the fuck out of them.

Dude kirtaner is hella watched after his creating legion and sparking occupy wall street for shits and giggles while high as fuck.

Das wild 

Edited by MOOGLE?

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I always took Casek for an intelligent dude. It’s amazing how many people I used to take for level headed, somewhat intelligent people ended up getting turned out and played by such blatant bullshit over these past few years. Brain cells scrubbed clean. 🤦

64C87155-5A14-4EDC-BCDF-E9EB70362967.png

11 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

This thread feels like people bleeding their bullshit over from the "news" section, had to stop reading.  Nothing to do with the OP but gets my vote for worst recent thread on 12oz.

At this point, people’s politics are basically indicative of their intelligence.  Or lack there of. 

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

1578839369_ScreenShot2021-10-28at4_54_47PM.png.1d8c856c61ed087307cb954de18685d9.png

That's pretty prohomo.   You really stepped in and shut things down because those pesky mods didn't do their job.  They never do their job.  Who knew all you have to do to clean things up after making threats to dox someone's parent's house to call them a faggot a few times?  Someone should share this playbook with the mods.

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

1578839369_ScreenShot2021-10-28at4_54_47PM.png.1d8c856c61ed087307cb954de18685d9.png

That's pretty prohomo.   You really stepped in and shut things down because those pesky mods didn't do their job.  They never do their job.  Who knew all you have to do to clean things up after making threats to dox someone's parent's house to call them a faggot a few times?  Someone should share this playbook with the mods.

Wait, so you don't like that Casek was threatening to dox someone? Or do you not like  someone told hime they know his address to get him to stop? Which is it?

• Props 1