Are writers dumb af?

delv

@Elena Delle DonneI hear you, it's just weird that people that used to be against the bullshit society stood for in one way or another, are such conformists now. Out of my small crew of 5 writers, only one person met a terrible end. It's just Pittsburgh really wasn't the same as the South Bronx, and by the time I made it to NYC after I stopped writing myself, most of people I met there and fucked with heavy over those 15 years wrote, and were higher level, thus prone to success in other facets of life so to speak. I mean look at the old moderator crew on here pre-2010ish before shit fell apart. Most of the original crew have generally done well for themselves in life. At least the ones I know.

I mean I grew up kind of rough, kicked out of regular schools since I was 14. Did bids in 3 different places, graduated HS from the infamous St. Gabriels Hall. So all in all yes, if you come from the gutter you're probably not reaching for the stars. If you're out here running them streets chances are higher than most you're going to end up being fucked. With that said though, the people I know that ended up doing long bids, murdering, getting murdered, etc. weren't even into graff that much, and the success stories who made something for themselves were. Graffiti literally saved me from the fucked up path I was on, and introduced me to a better group of like minded people. I'm sorry if that's not your experience, but your experience, and political views aren't the end all be all for everyone else.

That's not even what I was originally posting for. As I've explained I hate politics/politicians in general. Last thing I want is someone who never comes on here bringing those lame ass mainstream left/right vibes in here off of social media, talking about how stupid people are for believing in conspiracy theories, etc. My main reason is page one of the Covid thread we already knew that shit came from, even posted a map showing the exact lab in Wuhan, and how bad shit was about to get. Conspiracy theory me all you want, but I made it out of NYC myself because of it in February 2020. That's before the mainstreamers you prefer even knew what was happening. Also was on here talking about Crypto, and impending economic collapse for years and investing heavy before everything we said would come true did. These bullshit conspiracy theory people OP has such disdain for might just know some shit if you're smart enough to listen. Last thing I want is for 12oz to become a haven for mainstream conformist to come on and bitch about the people they're too stupid to unfollow. I mean look how lame this bullshit thread is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
25 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

No, we as Americans have murdered all those people. Because no matter who is in charge, we as Americans allowed it to happen. But it’s damn near always the right who start these wars, and we have no actual left in American politics, so it’s always the centrist Democrats who get stuck trying to clean up the mess that the right wing of this country created. Whether it’s the wars or the economy, it’s always Democrats cleaning up the Republicans mess, that the Republican propagandists turn around and blame on Democrats. While simultaneously taking the credit for Democrats economy that is left for them while they do their best to tank it again, while starting more wars, so that they can turn around and point the finger of both at the next Democrat administration that comes in to clean up the mess. And it’s a endless cycle of you fucking sheep falling for the wool being pulled over your eyes.

Are you talking about the same party that wrote the 1994 crime bill, ushered in mass incarceration? The party that almost unanimously voted for the Iraq, and Afgan war? The people like Obama that dropped 70k bombs on families earning less than $5 a day, for the last 20 years knowing 90% of the people killed in drone strikes were innocents? The people that push welfare in the hood to get votes, but will cut a family off the second the father lives in the same house as the kids, so they end up fucked generation, after generation?

Yea, real nice people. Think of all the good they've done.

LMFAO @ you pretending it was a conspiracy theory that Covid leaked out of the lab in Wuhan, when it was reported from DAY ONE that it was a doctor at that lab who rang the bell about it. It was the conspiracy dickheads who were talking about people eating bat heads from some dirty ass market, before switching it up to Covid ain’t shit and that it’s just the Bilderbergs trying to take your freedumb away by making you wear a mask. Then switching it up to Bill Gates is trying to implant magnetic tracking devices in your arms, so that they can somehow track your movements even better than the phones in your pockets. Being anticonformist and anti-big brother is one thing, but it’s no excuse for knee jerk being  anti-science and anti-common sense. And it especially makes zero sense if you’re aligning your “anti-government” philosophy with that of a sitting US president, leave alone the fact that he’s a proven life long con artist. 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

LMFAO @ you pretending it was a conspiracy theory that Covid leaked out of the lab in Wuhan, when it was reported from DAY ONE that it was a doctor at that lab who rang the bell about it. It was the conspiracy dickheads who were talking about people eating bat heads from some dirty ass market, before switching it up to Covid ain’t shit and that it’s just the Bilderbergs trying to take your freedumb away by making you wear a mask. Then switching it up to Bill Gates is trying to implant magnetic tracking devices in your arms, so that they can somehow track your movements even better than the phones in your pockets. Being anticonformist and anti-big brother is one thing, but it’s no excuse for knee jerk being  anti-science and anti-common sense. And it especially makes zero sense if you’re aligning your “anti-government” philosophy with that of a sitting US president, leave alone the fact that he’s a proven life long con artist. 🤦‍♂️

You seem to forget that back then, suggesting it was man made and not from the fish market made you a conspiracy theorist. In fact, most people that believe everything on CNN didn't admit it came from that lab until John Stewart finally said it on a talk show. How you going to act like that isn't the case?

8 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Are you talking about the same party that wrote the 1994 crime bill, ushered in mass incarceration? The party that almost unanimously voted for the Iraq, and Afgan war? The people like Obama that dropped 70k bombs on families earning less than $5 a day, for the last 20 years knowing 90% of the people killed in drone strikes were innocents? The people that push welfare in the hood to get votes, but will cut a family off the second the father lives in the same house as the kids, so they end up fucked generation, after generation?

Yea, real nice people. Think of all the good they've done.

Yes, exactly. The early 90’s was bugging and that was the BIPARTISAN agreement they came up with for dealing with the trend of gangbanging and other forms of violence that was spreading across the country like wildfire. How old were you in 1994? They were Blooding and Cripping in the corn fields of Oklahoma, leave alone the big cities. 
the Iraq war was started under the Bush Jr administration, with a Republican Congress. But yes, that is one of the last times Republicans and Democrats were united in Congress, and I for one was cursing at my television the whole time. Because if you remember a goddamn thing about me, you’ll remember me screaming that it was all lies back then. But I was one of the few who weren’t duped. EVERYBODY was goose stepping to whatever bullshit the Bush administration was putting out at the time. 
you just lost me at Obama dropping bombs on families, the precursor to drone strikes (which was actually started by Bush Jr) was carpet bombing and cruse missiles. Say WTF you want about civilians getting killed, especially when the “terrorist” enemy are in fact all civilians, but do you for one second think it would be wiser to go after a handful of people by carpet bombing entire towns? Again, not sticking up for the war that Republicans lied us into, but what do you think the civilian death role would be if we were still sending in B-52s instead of drones?

12 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You seem to forget that back then, suggesting it was man made and not from the fish market made you a conspiracy theorist. In fact, most people that believe everything on CNN didn't admit it came from that lab until John Stewart finally said it on a talk show. How you going to act like that isn't the case?

Because that would be journalistic malpractice to state as fact something that has not yet been proven. CNN are not “the left’s Fox News”, they’re a legitimate news source who employs actual journalists, not “entertainers” as Fox likes to hide behind. So while they reported about the doctor from the Wuhan lab and him being disappeared by the Chinese government from day one, they can only report the facts as they knew them.

Because that would be journalistic malpractice to state as fact something that has not yet been proven. CNN are not “the left’s Fox News”, they’re a legitimate news source who employs actual journalists, not “entertainers” as Fox likes to hide behind. So while they reported about the doctor from the Wuhan lab and him being disappeared by the Chinese government from day one, they can only report the facts as they knew them.

Here's a refresher from 4 months ago when they started to backpedal. Saying it was a leak from a lab was a conspiracy theory before the backpedalling started period.

19 minutes ago, Mercer said:

No, it was you fish market kooks who were kicking that conspiracy theory, before switching it up to all that Bill Gates alien lizard bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Here's a refresher from 4 months ago when they started to backpedal. Saying it was a leak from a lab was a conspiracy theory before the backpedalling started period.

You literally just posted a link to Faucci revisiting the lab leak theory, when that was the original hypothesis to begin with. 

8 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Sounds like a lot of great excuses for terrible people to me @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER. Not giving up my exact age, but old enough to vote, not old enough to drink in 1994. 

Not really, but what I do see is you bending over backwards trying to not admit that you’re a full blown trumptard. 
You’re literally displaying all the tell tale signs I’ve witnessed in the past by other people (and especially writers) trying to defend their goose stepping urges with “but I’m just anti establishment”. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

2 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

No, it was you fish market kooks who were kicking that conspiracy theory, before switching it up to all that Bill Gates alien lizard bullshit.

Peep my post in January 2020:

On 1/24/2020 at 7:24 PM, Mercer said:

China probably fucked up, this may be an outbreak of a weaponized virus.

The epicenter of the outbreak is less than 10 miles from China's only known level 4 biosafety lab. Basically their version of Ft. Dietrich MD. 

image.png.cdd0ca9807abb772aa25f9a5552a34a5.png

Also this video is floating around, but not confirmed by anyone credible yet, so it's questionable.

But the person is claiming that over 90,000 are infected

Rough Translation:

Here's your boy Mercerdamus on the George Washington Bridge (NYC in the background) in a U-haul leaving NYC right on time, February 19th 2021. This took a month of planning before, and was about a month before anyone you consider credible knew what was about to go down. Till this day never caught Covid. Sometimes the weird conspiracy nuts are right.

1005836142_2020-02-1914_25_15.jpg.beb336c876af355f58df7aeb6fa7e6bc.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

@Mercer I’ve always fucked wit you, and vice versa, so don’t get shit twisted.

but I’ve lost actual real life best friends over this shit, so it ain’t no sweat off my back if you ban me or whatever. I’m always gonna keep it 💯 and it just is what it is. ✌️

I fucking hate Trump if that's your worry. I hate Biden too though. Anyone who believes in any of these politicians is a fucking retard IMO.

Not everyone is an either or, I'm an Anarchist, and have a years long post history to show that.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

So now you’re trying to twist your narrative to “Mercedamus fled Covid” after this whole time sticking up for the “dumb af” crowd who all think a covid is either a hoax or some Illuminati plot to put tracking devices in your arm? Which is it? There comes a time when you grow the fuck up and realize “defying the man” is no excuse for blatant stupidity.

Also, I'm not a mod, and I'm not even mad. You know I've always had your back when these other motherfuckers on here were sweating you. That said, it's just everyone that comes in here on the left vs right shit gets shut down. I'd never ban someone for having a beliefe I don't share, and being passionate about it, and I can't anyway. I never asked to be made a moderator, and left 12oz and only came back after that moderater status was gone.

• Like 1

This why I am glad to see DAO back - reminds me of the old days.

My .02 is as follows - most of the homies I ran with were straight vandals. And generally substance abusing, klepto scumbags but kept it kosher among family. Probably like 90% shitbirds, but don’t get it twisted these are folks I got love for. 

The piecers I have known and more art crowd tended to be more socially adapted some of them even Chad like - but for the most part even with them like @Mercersaid anti-social behavior and beliefs are prevalent. 

Who gives a fuck what some fucktard writer says about covid - these days you gotta make up your own mind because the misinformation is everywhere. 

No surprise antisocial, fringe group embraces some sketchy beliefs….and on the other hand some writers are intellectual as fuck. 

Not much different than any other antisocial social club. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

10 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I fucking hate Trump if that's your worry. I hate Biden too though. Anyone who believes in any of these politicians is a fucking retard IMO.

Not everyone is an either or, I'm an Anarchist, and have a years long post history to show that.

So you’re an anarchist who partakes in the capitalist society in which we live? Let me guess, because you have no choice in that matter, right? But choosing between which party’s rule you and your kids have to exist under is somehow different than choosing to go to work and pay the rent/mortgage, huh? But tell me again how you’re an anarchist who doesn’t live in a tent in the woods, foraging and hunting for your food. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

2 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

So now you’re trying to twist your narrative to “Mercedamus fled Covid” after this whole time sticking up for the “dumb af” crowd who all think a covid is either a hoax or some Illuminati plot to put tracking devices in your arm? Which is it? There comes a time when you grow the fuck up and realize “defying the man” is no excuse for blatant stupidity.

Stop making up shit saying I "think it's a hoax", I'm on a double shot of Moderna myself and worked in 4-5 building a day with flawless masking every day before 04/2021. You can't really think I'm a fucking Trumptard. If so, you're fucking brainwashed into thinking everyone who's not a Democrat is a Trumper. That's just fucking stupid.

So you’re an anarchist who partakes in the capitalist society in which we live? Let me guess, because you have no choice in that matter, right? But choosing between which party’s rule you and your kids have to exist under is somehow different than choosing to go to work and pay the rent/mortgage, huh? But tell me again how you’re an anarchist who doesn’t live in a tent in the woods, foraging and hunting for your food. 

I like capitalism, I just hate all governments. Technically I'm an Agorist.

7 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Oooontz political discussions are always a shit show.

This threading reminds me of the @Dirty_habiT ordeal…….basically descending  down the toilet as the post count climbs. Sucks dhabs bounced over that shit - 

Ooontz srs business.

Orly?

Yea, fuck it. I'm done. Honestly thought this thread was posted in the News section, not Channel zero. Regardless, I think it was pretty entertaining.

10 hours ago, Mercer said:

Anyone who reads history, or is old enough to see societal norms shift can tell you conformity to popular societal norms isn't a sign of intelligence. Neither is judging an entire group of people that are by nature, non-conformist, and inherently "vocal" people. The only thing lame, and stupid is coming on a graffiti forum expecting people here to give a shit about your conformist politics, and pat you on the back for being told what to think. We don't give a shit here if you're vaccinated or not, keep that shit on facebook, or discuss it without being insulting.

Srsly 

11 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Bush knocked down the towers, trump is knocking down democracy, and somehow democrats get the blame for both. 

Ok immortal technique, you the homie but your thought process is pedestrian, maybe that’s a good thing you do bring up some valid points here