i love my cat

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i just think i may be allergic to her.she follows me all around the house and sleeps on my chest at night..clawing me and purring,she shows me how to treat a woman.then the sneezing comes in..i blame the dust mites and bacteria.

i saw some "sharper image" air filtering machine...with 5 easy payments of $69.95..it could be mine..sigh

my momma cat..she gave birth to 4 litters of precious kittens.

she used to be wild until we got her tubes tied.she was born as a wild kitten."in the jungles near my house"

on occasion she'll take off and not show up for 2 weeks..gone hunting or something...

its funny though,i'll pet her and she tries to lick me,if i pull my hand away,she "so very lightly"claws my hand gives it a little love bite and licks my hand..

at night i will sit on my pourch with her and listen and look around..the funny thing is,"we dont have a name for her."

in my neighborhood,you can see a little girl who "used" to walk a goat on a leash..she loved it like a dog...i wonder what was for dinner that night..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

what,you had cat manapua?

thanks for reminding me about the manapua man..i need to pay him a visit..get me a plate.:)

do you know the name of your manapua man? mine is "walter and jerry"..

Guest willy.wonka

you ever see meet the parents?

dogs are cool,but if you can get a cat to love you....nuff said

believe me,i love all animals....cats are just too cool.

Re: you ever see meet the parents?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

dogs are cool,but if you can get a cat to love you....nuff said

believe me,i love all animals....cats are just too cool.

lol, i was thinkin bout meet the parents when i posted that.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

....its funny though,i'll pet her and she tries to lick me,if i pull my hand away,she "so very lightly"claws my hand gives it a little love bite and licks my hand..

hehe my cat does the same thing... and he was stray too....but this bastard doesnt do that lightly.... fucker claws me and bites the shit out of my hands and arms.. and when he's hungry he'll eat your ankles (sp)...

my mom fosters kittens.....so i always have a brand new kitten in my house....we keep it untill its about 3 months old, then give it to the pet center for adoption. kittens are the coolest things ever....they play all the time and sleep with you at night...keeping the bed nice and warm

pistol...one of my kittens tooth fell out, but i think its because it ran into a wall

Show and Tell

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/D%27Lush/Better%20Josie.jpg'>

this is my cat josie. this was when we first adopted her, she was 3 months old and we adopted her as soon as she was accepted at the adoption agency. so she didnt have to stay there that long. but honestly pistol, i dunno if cats can loose their baby teeth. if female cats can have their period, why cant they loose their baby teeth? all i know is that her teeth is safely tucked away somewhere. she is the cutest little thing. she talks too much, she lays on me every night, and every morning she wakes me up with pablo purring at me and grooming my face.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/D%27Lush/Josie%20and%20Pablo0001.jpg'>

this is my other cat pablo. hence the screen name "pablografkat". ever since we got the younger cat, he is a lot nicer. he was all crabby and shit when we got him. but everytime we come home, he is always at the door greeting us. he's a huge cat though, 5 years old and 15 pounds. needless to say, he is on a strict diet.

thank you. that is my show and tell.

This is my cat Michelle. It's an old pic from around 89 for a school project. Of course she's an LA fan. I named her Michelle after Michael Angelo from the Ninja Turtles. That was what I wanted to name her until I found out she was a SHE. Yes she is still alive just a little bit "fluffier'. There's also a few pics of a batch of kittens she had. Excet most of them got stolen or died.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Pistol/Michelle01.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Pistol/Michelle02.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Pistol/Michelle03.JPG'>

cats are better than dogs

1. they dont sniff eachothers assholes then stick their nose in your face

2. they dont smell terribly bad

3. they dont try and hump your leg

4. you dont need to walk a cat

5. they cant maul you to death

6. they are smaller, and more easy to clean

7. baby kittens look cuter than baby dogs (my opinion)

devilush im lovin those pictures.

i had two female cats up untill about 4 months ago

they were the cutest little siamese sister, i named them kobe and asia after the two most beautiful adult entertainers, but then my mother had to go and steal them from me, took em straight to the humane society...:(

Archived