Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest willy.wonka

i love my cat

Guest willy.wonka

i just think i may be allergic to her.she follows me all around the house and sleeps on my chest at night..clawing me and purring,she shows me how to treat a woman.then the sneezing comes in..i blame the dust mites and bacteria.

i saw some "sharper image" air filtering machine...with 5 easy payments of $69.95..it could be mine..sigh

my momma cat..she gave birth to 4 litters of precious kittens.

she used to be wild until we got her tubes tied.she was born as a wild kitten."in the jungles near my house"

on occasion she'll take off and not show up for 2 weeks..gone hunting or something...

its funny though,i'll pet her and she tries to lick me,if i pull my hand away,she "so very lightly"claws my hand gives it a little love bite and licks my hand..

at night i will sit on my pourch with her and listen and look around..the funny thing is,"we dont have a name for her."

in my neighborhood,you can see a little girl who "used" to walk a goat on a leash..she loved it like a dog...i wonder what was for dinner that night..

Guest Dr. Drew

i give your cat to da manapua man!!!!:crazy:

j/k

Guest willy.wonka

what,you had cat manapua?

thanks for reminding me about the manapua man..i need to pay him a visit..get me a plate.:)

do you know the name of your manapua man? mine is "walter and jerry"..

i love my kitten very much. shes the best. yesterday she decided to rip open the 20kg bag of litter i bought her. it was a nice present finding that on my carpet.

tt/has a soft sensitive side

Guest willy.wonka

you ever see meet the parents?

dogs are cool,but if you can get a cat to love you....nuff said

believe me,i love all animals....cats are just too cool.

Re: you ever see meet the parents?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

dogs are cool,but if you can get a cat to love you....nuff said

believe me,i love all animals....cats are just too cool.

lol, i was thinkin bout meet the parents when i posted that.

Guest willy.wonka

im psychic

really....

call me now!and get your free psychic reading.

dogs = cool looking and fun , pain in the but to take care of

cats = cute as hell but boring , good bc u only gots to feed em

Josie the messenger cat

i love my kitten. we adopted her at 3 months old in october. and just yesterday, one of her baby tooth fell out. it was too cute because she tried to put it back in.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

....its funny though,i'll pet her and she tries to lick me,if i pull my hand away,she "so very lightly"claws my hand gives it a little love bite and licks my hand..

hehe my cat does the same thing... and he was stray too....but this bastard doesnt do that lightly.... fucker claws me and bites the shit out of my hands and arms.. and when he's hungry he'll eat your ankles (sp)...

I didn't know cats lost their baby teeth. Is that normal Devilush. I've had a couple cats since they were kittens and don't remember that happening. If they did they probably lost them outside since they were outside cats. Allergies.

my mom fosters kittens.....so i always have a brand new kitten in my house....we keep it untill its about 3 months old, then give it to the pet center for adoption. kittens are the coolest things ever....they play all the time and sleep with you at night...keeping the bed nice and warm

pistol...one of my kittens tooth fell out, but i think its because it ran into a wall

Originally posted by qwertyuiop

man, you guys are all so sensitive and homosexual.

coming from the guy that told me that his overweight cat with the big eyes was cute???

Show and Tell

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/D%27Lush/Better%20Josie.jpg'>

this is my cat josie. this was when we first adopted her, she was 3 months old and we adopted her as soon as she was accepted at the adoption agency. so she didnt have to stay there that long. but honestly pistol, i dunno if cats can loose their baby teeth. if female cats can have their period, why cant they loose their baby teeth? all i know is that her teeth is safely tucked away somewhere. she is the cutest little thing. she talks too much, she lays on me every night, and every morning she wakes me up with pablo purring at me and grooming my face.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/D%27Lush/Josie%20and%20Pablo0001.jpg'>

this is my other cat pablo. hence the screen name "pablografkat". ever since we got the younger cat, he is a lot nicer. he was all crabby and shit when we got him. but everytime we come home, he is always at the door greeting us. he's a huge cat though, 5 years old and 15 pounds. needless to say, he is on a strict diet.

thank you. that is my show and tell.

Guest willy.wonka

for some reason i knew that it would be you..

my psychic ability told me someone just hit my thread...

call me now!

This is my cat Michelle. It's an old pic from around 89 for a school project. Of course she's an LA fan. I named her Michelle after Michael Angelo from the Ninja Turtles. That was what I wanted to name her until I found out she was a SHE. Yes she is still alive just a little bit "fluffier'. There's also a few pics of a batch of kittens she had. Excet most of them got stolen or died.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Pistol/Michelle01.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Pistol/Michelle02.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Pistol/Michelle03.JPG'>