You motherfuckers gotta keep me entertained for the next month.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Hella tpwf around here in need of regulation.

Give us an update DAO - you still in Philly I assume?

FB and IG trash anyway fam, oooontz set for life. 

I been in San Antonio for the past 15 years. Go back to Philly every summer for vacation. Haven’t got knocked for those warrants yet when I’m there, knock on wood.

• Like 2
  • Props 3

You're on FB?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck for? Place is just a data trap full of fucktards.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 5

3 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

All the youngsters down here outgrew that TPWF shit and are now dressing like me when I was their age. 😆

Except my kids, they just wear normal fitting pants. The shit that would’ve been called baggy 10 years ago, but is probably considered on the tight side these days. 😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Can you get a decent cheesesteak in Texas?

At one point you could get a passable cheesesteak at this place called Jersey Mike’s. But they switched up and are trash now. The hoagies (they call them subs) are still aight, nothing spectacular, but their cheesesteaks have been trash for the past couple years.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

13 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

At one point you could get a passable cheesesteak at this place called Jersey Mike’s. But they switched up and are trash now. The hoagies (they call them subs) are still aight, nothing spectacular, but their cheesesteaks have been trash for the past couple years.

I’ve been to Jersey Mike’s once and did not think it was worth the price tag. I can’t even remember what I had but it definitely wasn’t a cheesesteak.

• Truth 2

Doubt things are going to move fast enough around here to keep you entertained but welcome back if only for the month.

We could chat about apps on the phone or looking at phones, noticed a few flights back that location services now work in flight which enhances the window gazing. Before that and after I enjoyed Flight Radar 24 for scoping things out, also vessel tracker for looking at all the boats out there in the world. Cal Topo is a great app for recreational navigation; hiking and whatnot. 

I feel like I missed out on instagram and have thought about making an account to see what is there but have not gotten around to it. 

Do you still have the stamina for argument or has that faded a little with age, the political bickering here has mellowed a little but I think you and the new alt right of 12 oz could have worn the letters off a couple keyboards about a year ago.

If you have only looked hard enough to find jersey mikes, I question your dedication to the cheesesteak, there has to be a more authentic vendor in your metro area.

• Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

3 hours ago, morton said:

Doubt things are going to move fast enough around here to keep you entertained but welcome back if only for the month.

We could chat about apps on the phone or looking at phones, noticed a few flights back that location services now work in flight which enhances the window gazing. Before that and after I enjoyed Flight Radar 24 for scoping things out, also vessel tracker for looking at all the boats out there in the world. Cal Topo is a great app for recreational navigation; hiking and whatnot. 

I feel like I missed out on instagram and have thought about making an account to see what is there but have not gotten around to it. 

Do you still have the stamina for argument or has that faded a little with age, the political bickering here has mellowed a little but I think you and the new alt right of 12 oz could have worn the letters off a couple keyboards about a year ago.

If you have only looked hard enough to find jersey mikes, I question your dedication to the cheesesteak, there has to be a more authentic vendor in your metro area.

I’m still pretty argumentative, especially when I’m drunk, but I usually try and find better ways to spend my  time. So I don’t go in as much as back in the day, but I did get my IG deleted because too many trumptard snowflakes reported me for “bullying and harassment” . Which seems to be their new tactic when losing a argument. 

Dedication to finding legit cheesesteaks anywhere outside of Philadelphia is pointless. There’s a couple places that claim it that pop up here and there, but they’re trash. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Srs question DAO - with all the Wranglers being rocked in San Antonio have you tightened up your fit at all or still rockin the loose jawns?

Oh, to answer your question, nah never that. I need mad room for my nuts to hang. 😎

• LOL! 1