Immersive Art - Space Portal to Nocturne X in SF now open

Nocturne X

Nocturne X, is a transportive multi-sensory art experience. 

Enter an otherworldly forest of sound and light on planet Nocturne X. In this large-scale interactive playground, you will encounter a rich environment of extraterrestrial life that reacts to your every touch and movement.

Created by Numina Studio, a team of over 100 local Bay Area artists and creative technologists, incubated at Gray Area in San Francisco, this expansive exhibition is home to hundreds of bioluminescent sculptures and unique interactive installations at the cutting edge of technology. Come with curiosity to explore, discover and unravel the unforgettable story of Nocturne X's rich biosphere.

Travel across galaxies to restore the delicate balance of life found within the planet’s biosphere. 

“It’s like Tim Burton meets Avatar and Dr. Seuss!”

“I’ve been to a bunch of stuff at Gray Area and this is the most stunning thing I’ve seen”

“That was really amazingly magical. It's my little guy's birthday right here, and he loves space, and this was the perfect birthday gift. I asked him if he felt like he'd just gone to the Moon, and he said yes!"

FlyerFront.jpg

CcvwQjXSZx-5.jpeg

uv7ddDMDdR-screen-shot-2021-10-11-at-11-43-19-am.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.