Dreams and nightmares

Dskyse

I had a dream about being in a Pokemon safari zone I got eaten and shitted out by a slyfer the sky dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh then I was pimpin two hoes in a car getting 💰 and another dream is where I was Tarzan and I was jumping off a cliff after kairi from kingdom hearts and there was all kinds of wood at the bottom then woke up another dream is where there was a bunch of green creatures circling around a five point star on a wand attached to the ground like a little got tower and one where I was burning in fire and was chilling with hrtlsses from kingdom hearts then was in a backyard and robbed a olld ladies house while she slept and one where I was with shaggy two dope and we chilled and monned down the street like forty deep in yellow shirts

41HJddR3MWL.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to dream about crazy little things like fame
In the days hanging outside the off licence
We used to run around the steets reckless with no shame
Mainly up to no good the whole world would ask us
And when the girls would walk by we would try to catch their eye
And if they didn't show face we would act immature
Had a thing for south and hackney girls since I was a kid
A couple of west girls on my radar I was raw
And I was dead sure that I knew it all
The whole world got my attitude I nearly blew it all
I find it a real big struggle gettin through ot all
I swear I didn't want to listen cause I sure didn't care
Not knowing for reality that I'd have to prepare
'cause money don't grow on no stick, well it's rare
Me and boy was still looking less and less the lick
Plus I was growing up, life was looking as a scare
I like the talky talky happy talk
Talk about things you like to do
You got to have a dream
If you don't have a dream
How you gunna have a dream come true

• 3 weeks later...

Yall ever have those dreams where you’re in a fight but your arms are mad sluggish and you can’t throw a punch for shit? Of course you have, everyone does. Matter of fact, I always end up overpowering whatever’s holding me back and end up beating the life out of my opponent, despite the sluggishness. I’ve even beaten people’s brains in and killed them while overpowering this sluggishness. Crushed skulls and brains splattered all over me and all that. 

Anyways, I have a similar re-accruing dream that I’m wondering if you other graff niggas ever experienced. This one comes fairly often, and I had a long ass one last night that I been thinking about all day. I was home in Philly, with a bag full of paint, and out bombing with a grip of old homies. Some of whom are gone, but they were alive in my dream. Anyways, I have a bag full of Rusto, but no matter what can I pull out, I can’t write for shit. It either soaks into the wall like dollar paint, the cap don’t work, or it’s spitting all over me. And my tags are coming out like shit. It’s just like those dreams where you can’t fight because your arms are sluggish, but I can’t write. Anyways, that was my dream scenario last night. I’ve had similar dreams for years. Just wondering if it’s any of you other vandals in here ever had this re-occurring dream. 😆

9 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Don’t remember a lot of my shit but lately they consist of relived trauma if some sort. Not even anything crazy but just shitty ass things I’ve dealt with in recent years that pop into my dreams and I wake up all pissed off and salty for the whole day. It’s a bummer for real. 

That’s real shit man. I had a homie back in high school that said he hated remembering his dreams cuz they were all just normal every day shit. Like kickin it with the crew, smokin a blunt or drinkin a 40. He said it made his days feel mad long.

I have a recurring dream that I’ve been having for at least the past 30 years. I walk into the bathroom. It’s always the same bathroom, I jump into the toilet and hit flush. I spin in a few circles and suck down the hole and blackness. Dreams over. Nothing is chasing me. If the dream happened in real time it would be no longer than 30 seconds.

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

That’s real shit man. I had a homie back in high school that said he hated remembering his dreams cuz they were all just normal every day shit. Like kickin it with the crew, smokin a blunt or drinkin a 40. He said it made his days feel mad long.

I have a recurring dream that I’ve been having for at least the past 30 years. I walk into the bathroom. It’s always the same bathroom, I jump into the toilet and hit flush. I spin in a few circles and suck down the hole and blackness. Dreams over. Nothing is chasing me. If the dream happened in real time it would be no longer than 30 seconds.

You’re having a flashback to that time your former potential mom sat on the toilet and let you drip out before hopping in the shower. 😆

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

You are the toilet paper.

Explains your weird ass thread about how people wipe their ass.

😂 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Definitely have the same type of dreams your homie does. Regular everyday shit with a slight twist mostly. Your dream sounds fucked up lol. Might wanna get that shit checked out b.