Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jah

french keyeboards fuckin suck!!!!!

its fuckin early in the morning and im stuck in paris at a goddamn easy everything cus i didnt know what time the metro closed so i missed my train by a couple minutes so i gotta wait til 5 til it opens again. hence, here i am on 12oz. these french style key boards annoy the fuck out of me. the keys are rearranged in a fucked up way. im fuckin tired and want to go to sleep but i cant!!! paris has a dope hiphop scene tho!

i would just like to use this thread to thank our latest influx of retards for helping me spend less time on the computer.....i appreciate it guys, im getting a lot more stuff done these days....

thats what im here for. strictly to act retarded and entertain myself, if no one else.

Guest INDEPENDENZA

dont forget to post a lot of pictures of the bombing in paris...

who's up?

mad heads. i wish i had a camera and scanner. i couldnt catch a lot of the names cus i just see em real quick goin by on the train but theres some dope shit. ill try and pay attention next time i take the train and ill tell yall whos up.

Guest Dr. Drew

okay its cleared up, i was just going to say, you're in fucking paris! all you wanna do is complain about the keyboard? hehe there's better shit there...

yea. but no ones answered me on the paint store tip. a little help? i wanna put in some work and get up internationally.

ahhh forsure jah. i was down there in the summer time. in every subway tunnel i saw so many sick silver pieces. and if you read some of the tags youll shit your pants. youl see tags that say la rocca and other frenchy bullshit like that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this