for jerzee people/new york

stank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sodapop7

because they don't exist.....jersey writers are repped better on out of state web sites then their home turf.......CASE IN POINT .....you have to go to freight sites to see works of newa,savior,kemos,rime,xide,jnub,and klas,etc.finding them in surplus on a jersey website is like finding a needle in a haystack.oh well.....angelfire.com/mo3/grafnkc/ has a few nj writer's ish they caught in kanas city.nothingbut freights under art crimes train section has a dope xide interview.dezn's fre8 rider site [out of ohio]has some extensive files also[sorry can't recall the address]alot of nace stuff..........happy hunting

Guest 5:00 Shadow

dirty jerzee

jersey is the shit...case in point...i'm doing a mag outta jerz by the summer hopefully...if u got some hot jerz flicks hook it up...peace

i heard a dope website and a few videos are in the werks because alot of people are sick of seeing corny ass toy sites like that dumb dsm site where kids bomb there basment and catch a bathroom tag at the white castle and then post it, people who go on art crimes then click on nj must think what a toy state, even the great nj writers are underrepresented by horrible pictures taken from 2 miles away, and the closeups have vicious flashburn,

thanks alot..... ill post back on u about the magazine

my email is.......... triggaman00@hotmail.com u can get in touch with me there.... also yes ino new jerzee sites are a disgrace to us, and i believe we should get a jerzee site started! thank u soda pop for that site.... ive never seen savior do anything besides highways and trains............ i was like WHOA when i saw the gate he did or whateve.r i cant remember since this morning..... anyway props to the new jeru crews that are wrecking....... fh mayhem kcw cta

hey guess what...

I posted a thread in here a while ago about a big nj ny ct site with extensive coverage of jersey in particular...everyone basically ignored it I asked that people kindly make some flick submissions to the site and again no responses the site will be up however and I'm not bitter I will get alot of flicks and the site will be the best representation of jersey on the net but it'd be great to get some help flickwise... I mean for anybody who ever made a site like this one you understand what i mean trying to go to college paint and work a job and work the site is nuts but whatever I love this area and my home(dirty jerz) so its all good I suppose....if you want to submit flicks send them to my email...retardidiot@hotmail.com....and visit the site to see a small preview...www.the-organized-crime.com.....:) happy writing in nj ny ct......

Archived