LIFE SUCKS DIE

Guest L.RonHubbard

dude, LSD is the best graffmag i've ever see, and the comments about them being wannabe whiteboy thugs, I don't think it could be any farther from the truth...its called sarcasm, they have senses of humor, theyre not wannabe thugs from what I've seen. Perhaps if you can't see the humor in what they write, you're a robot or something. LSD has the most pics, and funny ass articles too...oh and another reason they're not wannabe thugs is that they do interviews with metal bands, like neurosis for example. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

oooooh life sucks die is soooo swwweeet! ooooh life sucks die has great grafic disigns!ooooohhh im into this stuff cause i can relate to it being a wild white boy myself! ooooohhhh they arent wusses they really thugs!! there is nothing wrong with whitness im white myself!! oooh your the wack one!!! ooh stop bitchin~!

Guest L.RonHubbard

by the way, i was just playin witchall, i read this shit front to back every time, my girl even got me a subscription for christmas. MPPPLS WHAT?? kidnapp that fool!

after on the go and egotrip disappeared, LSD became the best graff mag out...although the last two issues have had some weak points (the karate how-to, the squirrel shooting bit) the "things you may have slept on" makes every issie worth the price, regardless of the graff. that section has some of the wittiest and sarcastiv reviews of the best shit....always hilarious. plus the NOREAGA interview is arguably the greatest hiphop interview ive ever read. if magazines like the source et.al. would stop dick riding every interviewee, youd see more even-handed, funny ass articles like that one. props to the HM kids...we all got love....

cool me, i've pesonally met, AND talked to, on more than one (1) occasion, each person involved in LSD.

they are all rich kids.

they all suck.

they arn't all white.

one of them is black.

and one is half asian.

woo-hoo.

they are still all wanna be's.

they're zine is bad, and washed up...

make way for the new...

Guest mikro137

LSD , im not a hippy

i love this magazine , and unless it turns into while you were GQ then ill keep buying it (if its still around , i doubt theres gonna be a new issue)

the norega inteerview made my entire year. the man should be carved into mount rushmore for his innovations to the english language (garbation... best word ever) not to mention all the globe trotting he does on the i-95 (it goes to the phillipenes) (yes i know what hes actually talking about and no the i-95 doesnt go to any asian islands) plus , things you may have slept on is the funniest shit ive ever seen as a regular article (oooohhhh mary!!!) not only that , but the Mber interview where he disses the magazine is just wonderful.

im done dick riding now

you know what? fuck mass appeal that shit fell off hard. it used to be pretty good. i saw the new one the other day and the only graff in it was a spek rip tribute and it was only one page. there was like 10 pages with fucking dogs on them. 10 full pages. like one dog on each page. fuck mass appeal.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this thread i couldn't help but have my buttler Fredrick go pick me up a copy. Entertaining very much so, i quite enjoyed it. I plan to finish reading it after tea and truffles.

Luckly for me i'm a college educated white male so i picked up the humour in the magazine.

Until then.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

this magazine fuckin sucks. a buncha college educated white boys fantasizing about being rappers and thugs./ i especially hate when they type in ebonics. what yall m'fuckas gots to say bout dat sheeeeit...oh yea..NIGGAAA!!

haha hmmmm i dunno they reffer to it as SHIT HOP and have an article in issue 6 or 7 on how there Anti rap... i think ..JUST MAYBE there mocking all that shit...

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by and now you choke

HUH?? great graphic design concepts? son, you crazy. every graffiti magazine i've seen SUCKS from a design perspective. 12ozprophet was OK. marginal.

You ever seen Hold No Hostage from England? A beautifuully designed magazine. It only comes out once a year and calls itself a "quality graffiti periodical". Think it is http://www.holdnohostage.co.uk

Archived