Mexico Sues US Gunmakers.

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They should counter sue the ATF for Fast and Furious. Regardless, this is a weird flex… Not like cartels haven’t been wildly out of control for decades due to rampant Mexican government and LEO corruption and a failed US drug policy that prioritizes criminalization and all but ignores physical and mental disease and addiction. No comment on CIA black ops that funnel off books drug trade money into subversive programs with zero oversight. 

Going to go ahead and hashtag this one #dumpsterfire

• Truth 3

I'm launching a class action lawsuit against Goya. A filthy criminal once threw a can of beans at me, scratching my left rear fender on a 1994 Toyota Tacoma I once loved. It's not the criminals fault technically because if Goya didn't exist they'd have to scratch my car with something like a can of Ocean Spray™ cranberry sauce which doesn't damage the paint as much as a can of beans IMO.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 4