Alternative Medicine

mr.yuck

I got interested in this a few years ago when my wife’s grandmother was diagnosed with liver cancer. The treatment she was receiving wasn’t really doing a whole lot so we started making THC infused honey for her to consume I’m conjunction with her treatment. Mysteriously a few months later they couldn’t find cancer in her liver anymore. I think it traveled to her lungs or possibly even started in her lungs. once that was discovered they put her on a different treatment and she is now in complete remission/cancer free. 

I can’t help but think our medicine played a small part in killing the cancer in her liver seeing as how her initial treatment wasn’t doing anything. She eventually stopped taking the honey because she said it gave her nightmares.

Now I have an uncle that is a recovering alcoholic who has turned back to drinking to alleviate his pain from long term Lyme disease. I just read that John Hopkins started doing  research into Psilocybin back in 2019 as treatment for alcoholism, depression, PTSD, Alzheimer’s, and Lymes disease. However, after several hours of googling, I can’t seem to any articles on these studies.

If anyone knows of any other study related to lymes and alternative medicine or any other alternative medicine you find interesting, drop it in here.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

More seriously tho, got more interested in different types of shrooms/fungi after a family member got cancer, as well as a homie being mad interested in shrooms filling me in on some studies where they were used medicinally.    Later my girl and I found this dope mushroom farm that makes various medicinal treatments with some of their stuff.  Lady there sold us some shitake skin care product, said she had a big scar across her face from an auto accident and had used this shit and the scar faded.  I was mad skeptical of all of this.  My girl didn't like this shit because it smells kind of bad, they mixed in lavender for scent and it's not a good combo.  So I see it sitting there and one day decide to try it, sprayed it on a patch of skin that was discolored like a blemish or liver spot or something and I'll be damned, it started to fade back to normal skin color each day I used it and in 3 days it was looking like normal and never came back.  Since then I'm a little more of a believer in the power of fungi and such and even though I've hated mushrooms my whole life I'm far more open now to eating them in foods or taking them through tinctures, powders, etc.  Past 1-2 years I've been messing with chaga tincture, different shrooms, and Chinese herbs/plants with medicinal qualities.  Cool story?

• Like 1
  • Props 3