Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ILYSH

graffitiinthenews/ibm/cnn

boohoo. 100,000 dollars to IBM is about 1 dollar to me and you. still, 100,000$ for the cement stencils that IBM was doing in no way could total up to that amount. i saw them here and there but it wasnt something to become "enraged" over.

to be accurate:

ibm/the ad agency paid the individuals responsible for this $60.00 for each 200 stencils done. it was a team of 3 people. (actually, it MAY have been $60.00 per 2,000 stencils i forgot)

Im glad ibm got sued. funny thing is- the media they got off of this suit is worth millions from and exposure stand point. so they still won.

i bet that it was all worth the fines because with all that advertising they probably made a million for every stencil

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by crisis

i say we hit up IBM office buildings!

right?

its like those artsy coffe houses that will display graff or graffiti related art, and then ask you not to hit up or catch tags on the walls or the bathrooms

"its art... as long as its not on our property!"

Guest Are2

fuck ibm

i heard about this a while ago..it is just a preview of the future of graf...omnipresent in advertising.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this