SEX AND BEER IN HERE!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

the only self i know is from portland maine originally, moved to cleveland a few years ago, and now lives in columbus as far as i know. hes in btk crew. same guy?

Guest seno.oner

hey lost ur stuff is tight....arent u in that OTR production in like euchlid the second pic was the same style as one of the pieces,,i didnt get to look at it really because i wa afraid of gettin shot,,j.k,, nice stuff

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by seno.oner

hey lost ur stuff is tight....arent u in that OTR production in like euchlid the second pic was the same style as one of the pieces,,i didnt get to look at it really because i wa afraid of gettin shot,,j.k,, nice stuff

yup, me fokas,ceps and esx did that wall. that neighborhood aint as bad as you think. p.s. it may look like a legal wall because of location, but its not...dont ask.;)

CF IS

DETROIT MOB:

KIAS

FOHR

WADE(MALT)

FEL

PITTSBURGH MOBB:

SNOOZE

SPIZE

HK

TOLEDO MOBB:

HEIST

RESP

COLUMBUS MOB:

DIBTS

PHUZE

CLEVLAND MOBB:

FUCKO

COLD

NYC MOBB:

FOSIK

STATE WIDE MOBB:

COUP

THESE SEK/LOST PICTS ARE OVER A YEAR OLD HE USED TO BE IN CF

NOW HE WRITES WYS

PEACE POST MORE SHEET KILLA!!!!!!!

:dazed:

Originally posted by seno.oner

LUCKLY FOR SEK IM BROWN AND CEPS IS BLACK!

HAHAHAHAHA!

CEPS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Archived